Hunger Games High

Chapter 1

     "Katniss! Come on you're going to be late for your first day at H. Gamesers High!" my Aunt Effie called up to me.

       "Coming Aunt Effie!" As I trudged to my new wardrobe I noticed how my hair came out of its braid. Looks like I'm re-doing that too.

         So if you don't know already, my name is Katniss. Katniss Everdeen to be exact. I'm staying with my aunt and cousin Foxface until I graduate. My mom and sister are back home in Colorado while I'm here in Massachusetts. Oh yeah my dad died when I was 8.

        So I picked out my favorite brown leather jacket, a deep green shirt, a pair of jeans, and my favorite boots. I also grabbed my phone.

        Crap! My braid! I thought as I looked in the mirror. As I walked to Aunt Effie's car I quickly fixed my braid.

        "Good Luck! Have fun!" Aunt Effie called in her overly peppy voice when we got to school.

Chapter 2

       " Okay Kat, just go into the office and I'll be right here waiting for you." Foxface said to me.

         So the lady in the office gave me my locker number and schedule, then Foxface and I walked to our first class.

       "Ow! Watch where your going... oh hey! I'm Peeta and you're Katniss right? Foxface's cousin. So I'll see you around bye!"

        " Yeah uh bye! Foxface, what's his deal?" I asked

         "Who Peeta? Not much. He hangs out with me and my friends so you might get to know him. And over there is Gale, he's the captain of the football team and the king of this school. That's his girlfriend Johanna.  Avoid her she's a capital B-I-T-C-H bitch. I have to go to history. See you at lunch Kat!" Foxface called as she headed into her class.

         Chemistry for me. Shit. I just need to make it through this class and then I have music.

Chapter 3

      At lunch, Foxface introduced me to her friends.

   "So Kat, this is Glimmer, Finnick, Cato, Marvel, Rue, Clove, Gloss and you know Peeta."

     "Hi". They say to me smiling.

    "Why is everyone staring at me?" I ask suddenly creeped out.

     "Oh that may be because you're hanging out with us the Victors." Glimmer said smiling.

    "You guys are the popular group?"

     "Yeah".

      After a long silence Peeta said

   "Are you guys going to the fall formal?"

    Almost everyone said they were; but I didn't.

    "Do you have dates?" I asked.

       Then Foxface explain that shes dating Cato, Glimmer's dating Gloss,  Clove's dating Finnick, and Rue's dating Marvel. So that leaves me and Peeta.

      "So Katniss, will you go with me?" he asked shyly.

      "Sure!" I said smiling.

       SQUEEEEEEEEE! I just got asked to the fall formal by one of the most popular/hottest guys in school and its only my first week here!  I know it sounds girly but SQUEEE!
A/N: how do you like it so far? Would you like to be Katniss right now? What do you want to happen in the book? Comment below! Vote too!

  Chapter 4

      "Ok ladies, Katniss is going to the dance with Peeta, so she has to look HOT! You here!?" Glimmer yelled like she was a sergeant.

      "Sure???" we all responded back.

     I was so confused. I mean its just a dance. I'm sure Foxface has something I can borrow. I just follow Glimmer because she seems really excited.