A/N: TO MY READERS

Alright everybody listen up! Y'all jamless!

Okay no I was kidding. But here's the real start.

               Guess what you guys?? I'm moving!! So in my bio it used to say I'm from Birmingham, England (But now it says Jungkook's heart) but I'm not going to be living there anymore. I'm moving to Manchester which I believe is North of Birmingham. That means, I'm moving house, moving schools, and moving friends. That also means, that I'll have more time to update and more chapters will be added on to my books.

               My friends and my homework were the ones keeping me from updating stuff. Yeah sure I read the stories, but I don't write because none of my friends know that I write stories in this app and I use a different account than this one. They only know that I read books but not write them. So I update my books when I'm free and away from my friends. Sometimes I update in school but only when I'm in the library or when I lie to my professor to go to the restroom but really, I'm writing in there.

             The school I'm going to be going to is a Roman Catholic school called St. Peter's RC (Roman Catholic) High School. Since it's a private school, I have to wear a uniform. You know, the skirt and tie and all that shit. Term starts in September 1st and I'm probably going to be the only girl there (Someone help me!! 😥😭).

             I'm nervous and scared as hell you guys! But other than that, I'm excited to leave my hell hole of a school and go to a much nicer (Meaning better food) and much more sanitary (Meaning clean bathrooms. Ugh 😛).

                  I'm moving on the 29th and I don't know if I could survive the first day of school because I just got there yesterday. So that's the reason about my loss of updates and future updates.

                Hope you enjoyed reading this book (And my other books if you read them) and it's been your lovely (Lol) Author-chan.

               Updates will be coming like a wildfire soon so WATCH OUT FOR IT!