Story#1: Wonderstrucked ♥

"This night is sparkling, don't you let it go. I'm wonderstrucked, blushing all the way home"

I'd seen him around town occasionally, which is saying something since this is LA, it's not exactly small. We apparently hang out in the same crowds for me to have seen him more than once in a month. I've never actually met him, but I'd have to be dead to not know of him.

Emmett McCarty, famous actor who specializes in action movies. Not quite on the same level as Harrison Ford or anything, but he's definitely getting there. Emmett is your normal jock at first glance. He's tall, well over six feet, and pure muscle. His dark curly hair, which is just long enough to run your fingers through but still short enough to be manageable. His smile is playful and it shows that he's mostly laid back. It's big and bright with perfect dazzling white teeth, shows off his boyish dimples and always seems to reach his eyes. That's all great and definitely makes him worth the second and even third look. However, what has me totally enraptured with him are his eyes. They are the purest, brightest shade of blue I've ever seen. Not that I know from firsthand experience or anything, but from afar, they seem to be a brilliant sky blue and truly show who he is, like he has absolutely nothing to hide. And we all know in this business, that's not a possibility, though it is very refreshing to see.

As for me, well, I'm Isabella Swan, Bella preferably. You can say that I fell into this profession by pure accident. It started out as just helping my friend with wardrobe on a set one day when her assistant was out sick, and the next thing I knew, I was the one being fitted simply because I had the look they needed. The rest is history as they say.

However, because of how I got into this, I don't enjoy it like the people I'm constantly surrounded by. I'm just doing it to get through college; I'm now working on my doctoral degree, without being buried in student loan debt. Then I fully intend on 'retiring' and never looking back. And thinking about it, this next movie is going to be my last. I have one semester left of school, online for most of it because of shooting for three months, but I'll get to be at my final graduation, which will be the first since high school. In just over five months, I'm going to officially be a Pediatrician.

I'm still in shock of it all. Wondering how I ever got so lucky to find a school that worked with me so readily to make my dream happen, allowing me to do my required internships all over the world, wherever I happened to be filming. I'm not gonna lie, it was a lot of work and I'm sure that makeup almost always hated me with all my sleepless nights or days, well weeks more like, where I lived off power naps. But I've made it. Only five months left, and I'm done; I'll have my M.D. I'll officially be a doctor but not just any doctor, a pediatrician, something I've dreamed of since I was fourteen.

With that in mind, I know that I can get through this last movie, all the early mornings full of shooting and promotion. I can make it through all the fake smiles and forcing laughs, always acting like I care what's being said around me, for one more year. One final year, possibly less with all the technology there is nowadays. Releasing a sigh, I continue to move around the room, networking, as my agent, Rose, calls it.

~*~E~*~

Hours later, I find myself zoning out more often than usual, with a warm glass of champagne in my hand that I haven't even tasted since it was handed to me however long ago. I think that maybe it's time for me to leave, I've been here for, I glance at my watch, going on four hours, Rose should be happy with that.

"So, you have to be excited about working with him Isabella, right?" Hearing my name catches my attention and immediately forces the fog to recede in my brain.

"Hmm?" I look at everyone around me and can honestly say that I don't know any of them.

"On our new movie dear, we just cast Emmett for the lead; he'll be playing your husband." I watch the woman, who was speaking, and actually recognize her as one of the producers, Esme I believe is her name, on my next, and last, movie. Her husband, Carlisle Cullen, is the director.