Chapter 2

I looked at her to see if she was joking.

"Are you serious?" I asked her to make sure.

"I am completely serious " she said in a flat voice.

I looked at the band and excused myself. I walked over to the counter.

"How may I help you?" Asked Middle aged ,petite blonde woman.

"I'll have a caramel frapp with extra caramel, please" I said smiling at my order. 

I waited a few minutes for my order and received it . I took my camera from Fiona . She always carried a camera wherever we went together. I quickly snapped a picture of my drink and the Starbucks logo. I walked over to the table and tapped my nails on the table.

"Don't you feel weird doing that?" Niall asked me.

"No I got used to it" I said 

"Don't people look at you weirdly?" Louis asked me 

"Yeah they do but I really don't care" I said while shrugging. 

"Well let's take a picture of you guys together" Fiona announced taking the camera away from me. 

We stood up and posed normally . 

"Harry and Brooke stand closer together " she instructed.

We both groaned and gravitated closer. We smiled and she snapped the picture.

"Let's make a funny face" I said knowing how I was going to pose. 

Louis crossed his eyes , Niall made a fish face, Zayn did a duck face , Liam made a cross eyes face and had his tongue stuck out. Harry imitated Miley Cyrus. I crossed my eyes and stuck my tongue out . Tumblr Girl 101: know how to stick your tongue out nicely .

Fiona snapped the pic and I returned to my normal face.

"I have a question. When are we going to announce this so called relationship?" I asked 

"Next week, we don't want it to seem rushed" Fiona stated

"But we will leak a picture of you guys kissing to the media today"she said as if she planned this ahead of time like a year ago.  We both nodded. 

"Well that's all , you guys are dismissed" she said waving us off.

I scoffed " and I'll be dismissed from your funeral when I kill you and admit it" I said sarcastically with a low voice.

The boys laughed loudly at my sass comment . We walked out of the Starbucks and we stopped. The boys said their goodbyes and left.

"We should exchange numbers to keep in contact" Harry said nonchalantly . I nodded in agreement and handed him my iPhone and he have me his. I saved my phone number under " Brookie Cookie c:" , that's my nickname if you didn't figure that out. I have him his phone back and he have mine back. 

"Nice contact name" he said chuckling . "Same to you" I said looking at his contact name.

It is " Harry Is Smexilisious " 

"Where do you even come up with this" I said laughing at his name.

"I'm a genius , it just happens" he said doing a weird laugh.

We stopped laughing when Fiona came rushing out.

"We need that kiss picture" she said in one breath. Trying to catch her breath she fished out the camera out of her expensive purse.

"Let's get it over with" I said . I decided on the spot . It was by my car, I placed my Starbucks cup on my cars roof. 

"Ready , pose " Fiona said, and then we kissed. We were holding hands and they were upside down , and we intertwined our fingers.

He was a good kisser. My stomach felt gushy on the inside. She quickly snapped the picture and we pulled away. 

"I am going to send it to the media anonymously right now" she said, leaving us .  

I grabbed my Starbucks cup while Harry was watching. I saluted him and got in my car. He started walking away and I drove out into the street. I flicked the radio on and hummed along to "let her go" by passenger.