And it begins

I felt a chill go down my spine, it had suddenly become very cold in my room. I heard drawers open and close, things being shuffled around.
"Okay who the hell is in my room." I said as I sat up. But no one was there. Huh that's weird. I pushed one leg out of the warm covers and then the other. I picked out an outfit and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the hot water and stripped down. I let the water run down my body as I scrubbed at my scalp. After the shower I pulled the towel around my body. And walked down the hallway back to my bedroom.
"Boo!" Someone yelled
"Ahh! Oh my god Troy that's not funny!" I screamed as I hit him.
"Look at you getting out of the shower with only a towel, whatcha trying to do kill me?" He asks as he looks up and down.
"Maybe, but it's the same thing when you don't wear a shirt." I smiled as I walked in to my room Troy right on my heels.
"Turn around!" I demanded. He turned around and sat on the couch.
"So how was your first night?"
"Okay but... Did you come in to my room this morning?" I ask as I pull on my shirt.
"No Sawyer and I were asleep and have been since 10 minutes ago when I woke up."
"What time is it?" I ask pulling the skirt over my freshly shaven legs.
"Umm, 10:19 why?" He asks picking up a magazine. I flipped my head down and pulled my wet locks in to a princess bun on the top of my head.
"Just wondering. Now what do you what to do?" I ask sitting beside him.
"Well it says we have a free breakfast at that cute little cafe downstairs." He says sitting the magazine down.
"That's okay with me lets go." Troy and I tip toed down the stairs. Noticing that everyone else was still asleep. We opened the door and hit the bottom floor button. I finally was noticing troys appearance.

His outfit wasn't too bad but his hair was a mess

His outfit wasn't too bad but his hair was a mess. He had grown it out slightly. So he actually had hair now, guess he just wasn't used to styling it. I quickly began to fix his hair when the door opened. A woman and a man stepped in waiting for it to close.
"Oh look, aren't you just the cutest couple." The woman said.
"Thanks but," Troy started.
"But you two are cute too." I smiled as I grabbed Troys hand.
"Oh thank you this is our third anniversary!" She smiled.
"No way this is our 2nd!" Troy smiles shaking her hand. Now it was a competition to see who could be more convincing.
"Oh cute! Have you all ever been to this hotel?" She asks. I dart my eyes to the floor count. 20 more floors.
"No we haven't but we did go to one in Texas once." I smiled as I leaned in to Troy's side.
"Well we heard this hotel is haunted." The man finally spoke.
"How exciting, right babe?" Troy asks sending shivers down my spine.
"Of course babe, you know how much I love a good ghost story." I smiled. Back at him.
"Oh look how cute they are Harold! Why can't we be that cute?" The woman said slightly angrily.
"Settle down Carol." He said smiling.
"Oh trust me I get it, normally I can't even get this guy to have a conversation." I smile As I pat him on the chest.
"Yeah and my little Bella is like a social butterfly."
"Thanks."
"Well where are you going?" Carol asks as the doors open.
"The cafe." We said at the same time.
"How cute! We'll have a good anniversary" She smiled. I loved doing this to Troy he looks kind of uncomfortable.
"Thank you! You too!" He waved as they walked away.
"That was fun, babe!" He says sarcastically.
"Oh you loved it." I smiled as we took our seats.

After eating we finally headed upstairs. I reached into my pocket and realized I hadn't had my phone this entire time.
"Troy what time is it?" I asked pressing the elevator button.
"11:37." Troy stated laying his head back on the elevator.
"Ok good then they may still be asleep." When the elevator door opened I heard Pepper scream.
"PEPPER!" I yelled as i took off to the sound of the noise. When I arrived at the door Sawyer was already bent down holding a very scared Pepper who was shaking. Sophie stood with her hand over her mouth in the corner. Newt ran in after us still in his pajamas.
"What happened!" Newt yelled. As he entered.
"Well we had just gotten up and decided to get ready. While we were getting ready the lights went out and Pepper yelled. When they came back on Sawyer was at the door." Sophie spoke slightly shook from Peppers yell.
"Something touched me! I swear! It hit my stomach! I promise." Pepper said shaking even more."
"Pepper it was probably just a figment of your imagination." Sawyer said in his sweet southern tone.
"Yeah yeah. Maybe." She said calming herself. Pepper stood up and the two shooed us out of there room so they could finish getting ready. Newt waddled back to his room to get ready and the last three walked in to the living room.
"Where were you two this morning?" Sawyer said munching on eggs they assumed he made while they were gone.
"We went to the cafe downstairs." I replied pushing my legs over Troy and changing channels.
"Oh so you left the rest of us here to make our own food." Sawyer said laughing.
"Yep!" Troy said.
"No we were just already awake!" I said smacking Troy on the shoulder.
"Well what are we doing today?" Sophie said as the three of them emerged from the hallway.
"How about we have a movie marathon!" I yelled from the couch.
"Sounds good to me! Newt go get the movies." Sophie yelled.
"Yes ma'am!" He yelled fake saluting as he ran back to his room, Pepper and Sawyer was on the far left corner of the sectional with Troy at the end of the L shape with My back to the couch with my legs on Troy and Sophie in the middle.
"I'm back!" Newt yelled as he threw in the first movie and jumped back on to the couch. The movie The hunger games began to play.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey everyone I really hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment and I would love to hear your suggestions for this book! So please please comment.
❌⭕️❌⭕️
-Lori😘