Chapter 10

"What the hell Ana!" I heard my dad scream. I instantly woke right up. My dad grabbed me buy the hair and pulled me up.

"Look at the mess you god damn mad!" he yelled still pulling on my hair. he then let go and smacked me across the face. I fell to the ground. my hands landed on the sharp pieces of the mirror.

My dad grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me up. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me." I mumbled I pain. He let go of my shirt and said, "clean this up."

I went down stairs and grabbed the broom and dust pan. I went back upstairs and started to clean up the shards of the broken mirror.

Once I was finished I said, "I'm done." My dad then quickly grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards him.

When I was closed enough my dad punched me across the face. My face planted on the ground. My dad left and I started to cry.

I went under the bed and retrieved my diary. I grabbed a pen, opened my diary and started writing:

Dear mommy,
Dad now has punched me in the face. I need you to so badly now. Please come and rescue me from this terror. I want to be set free. I know you are coming to rescue me but please make it soon.

Your daughter,
Ana Smith

I place my diary back under my bed and used the last of my energy to get in my bed. I lied down and cried to sleep.