127 ❁ imagines.

NCT 127 AS YOUR CLASSMATES

Haechan

He will roast you everyday with smart comebacks. Sometimes, he will try hard to make you laugh and you will. Most of the times, you were facepalming from too much stupidness. He's your friend in making pranks and teasing people.

"Haechan," you called for him and he quickly turned around. He raised an eyebrow, suspicious on what you were about to do. "I was going to say good morning, but then I saw your face."

"I'm not a mirror, bish."

Yuta

You both will probably go everywhere when there's no class, even if it's Mount Everest. He will pull your hand to venture the Himalayas mountains, shops, suspicious temples and ancient ruins.

"Okay," he looked at you with a big grin on his face. "Are you ready?"

Your energy drained when you saw the entrance. The pyramid was large and you don't want to get lost. You were so unsure, "Are we really going to enter there and unravel the secrets? Like, can we just chill in my house and drink tea?"

"Uh, no," he replied nonchalantly and pulled you with him inside.

Jaehyun

He is the smart guy who doesn't talk much, but when he do, he'll say wise words that will likely save you from shame. He's the guy who laughs at everything, so you make lame jokes and he will make lame jokes ㅡ you both laugh at those. Ah, inside jokes.

Jaehyun stared at you for a couple of times and you looked at him carefully. You knew what he was thinking with that weird facial expressions he was making and you bit your cheeks to stop the urge of laughing. Jaehyun wiggled his eyebrows and you can't help but laugh at his joke.

Even though, there's no joke.