Prologue

Hi **

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Jungmin's POV

Love, What is love? Love is a condition wherein the happiness of the other person is more important than yourself.

Do you believe in love?

I believe in love for your family and friends. Other than that I don't.

I don't want to love someone. Why? Simple I don't want to get broken. I know I sound so childish, but seriously I don't want to get hurt. In other words I'm scared....

My life is perfectly fine, until he came back and ruined it. My #1 rule is to not fall inlove, but he broke it, he broke that 1 simple rule I have for myself. And I hated it.

I'm stupid falling for a person who is your very own cousin

Yes I fell in love with my cousin. I know were not cousins, but it still felt so wrong. I'm disgusted at myself. I'm worse than a faggot.

Gardenia a white flower that is meant for Secret Love.

I guess my love for him is like this flower, its secret and no one needs to find that out -Park Jungmin.

Seungyeol's POV

I can't believe I will be back at this place. I don't mind at all since all of my childhood friends and cousins are here. Also my first love.....

I wanna meet my first love again. I can't remember her, but I know for the fact that I love her and still do.

She save me from reality thats why I love her and I'm planning on being with her

Despite all of that I wonder why is Jungmin avoiding me?? Did I do something wrong?? His like my own brother so why is he avoiding me??

A thornless flower means love at first sight, and I fell inlove with you the first time I saw you -Lee Seungyeol

Will the two boys found their happiness? Or will their happiness will never be found? Every buried treasure have a hidden secret.......

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
So how was it? To be honest, I kind of don't like this prologue 😅 Sorry if its lame and yeah this the sequel of Arrange Marriage!! ^^