Let's talk.

'I'am so angry at my best friend! How dare she invites Luke and then suddenly... expects me to be okay with that! I'am not okay with it!'

And a knock on my door interrupts my train of thoughts, I yelled "Coming!" and then went to the door and looked at the peep hole and froze realizing who the person behind the door was.

'Luke.' I thought to myself and sighed, pondering on whether I should open the door or not.

"I know you're on that other side of the door (y/n)." Luke's Australian accent rang from the other side of the door, I sighed again and decided to open the door, It's no use to ignore him anyway.

"What do you want, Hemmings?" I said trying to not sound bitter and mad observing his tall body.

"We need to talk." He answered.

"Talk about what? I thought it was very clear that we can't be friends after what you have done." I retorted.

"I—I'm sorry.." That's what all he can say.

"Should've said that to my face when you slept with that bitch 3 months ago." I said as I stared into his blue eyes...They were always that blue, I fell in love with those eyes.

He stared back into my own (e/c) orbs, and suddenly we're leaning against each other and before I knew it, We kissed.

Once the realization hits me, I panicked and pushed him away, I'm so fucked , He was so fucked.

We both stared at each other in shocked.

"Do you.." He was speechless, I was speechless.

"Do you..still...love me?" He asked, Oh no, He did not just go there, but even though it's like that, I still am in love with him, I've been denial in three months.

I sighed and nodded, then before I knew it, I was crying and flashback of our time together, those memories.

"Oh no!" he exclaimed and went over to hug me as I wept.

I never cried in those 3 months we broke up, I never cried that time he cheated on me, I never cried even though it hurts, I am crying now because I have realized how much he meant to me, I pushed everyone away when they try to get close, I pushed every guy because I thought they were going to hurt me like he did.

"Don't cry.. sh.." He comforted me.

"I..still love you." I cried onto his shoulder. "I still love you too..(y/n)." That's what all it takes for me to fall again.

H̺�2/�

note: Hey guys! Back with this story for like 1000000 years later, kidding~ But yes I am planning on maybe making this have 3 parts or more, because I'm not satisfied with this second part myself.