option: There is nothing i do better than revenge.

Your pov:

"(Y/n) I'm having a bit of a bad day so im going to the doctors."

"Ok!!"

I follow her in my car and spy on her from afar. She went to the mall and to a restaurant.

Hmm bad day my ass!

After a bit of spying i asked my friend if i could watch her 7 dogs for her. She needed a break so she happily agreed to letting me take the dogs to my house.
After i get them to my house i cook some nasty pasta concoction and i wait.
I heard a dog barking.

"Ahhh (y/n)!!!!!!!" I heard Jared's mother scream.

Ahhh mothers home.

I take my sauce covered spoon and go into the living room to see Marianne scared on the couch with the dog barking and growling.

"Oh I'm sorry i didn't know you would be home early i had to watch him for a friend!he doesn't bite.No boe sit! Sit!" I 'accidentally' splash sauce on her dress from the spoon. But the dog is silenced. I look at her apolitically. "Was that expensive?"

"It was." She replied with a bit of attitude. She got up and went to her room

To discover the other dogs in her room tearing up her room. "(Y/n)!!!!!!!!"

I chuckle quietly. "Bonus."

After a while i took the dogs back and went back home.

Its almost time for bed. I go to the kitchen to see Marianne with a martini.

"Marianne you know you're not supposed to mix alcohol with your pills!!" I say in a scolding tone.

"I've had a bad day as you can imagine." She says in a sad but sassy tone.

"I know but of you're feeling bad you know you have to take your pills here i get them for you." I say sweetly. I take her martini and get the pill bottle and take the pill i hidden in the bottle which is her real medicine and give it to her with some water.
"Here you go!!" I say smiling.

She reluctantly takes the pill.

I go to the pot with the crazy dish i made earlier.

"And with that how about i meal?" I put the 'food' on the plate and put it in frontof her

"What is that?!"

"Its my mom recipe try its a delicacy. you'll like it. Its like nothing youve ever tasted. Trust me." I say smiling innocently.

She began to nod her head.

Oooh the pills are kicking in i see.

I go over to the sink and wash the pot. "So i talk to Jared earlier today. He's coming home tomorrow I'm soo excited i missed him soo mush i cant wait. I was thinking maybe we can have lunch together what do you think?"

I hear her face fall into the dish.

"Yea me too" i say not turning around.
After i was done i look at her knocked out dead asleep with face in the food.

"Don't you just love being girlfriends." I whisper. As i leave the kitchen. "Night night sleep tight." I turn off the kitchen lights go to the room take a shower and for the first time in a week get some good rest.

The next morning i wake up and head to the kitchen for a nice cup of coffee when i go inside the kitchen i see ruby there looking at Marianne with shock.

"My god i though she went to bed." I say.acting as if i was shocked.

"I haven't seen her this way since the view won an emmy."

"I'd love to stay and help but i have to go pick up Jared from the airport." I say taking a sip of my coffee.

"Mhm." Ruby hummed.

"What?"

"I underestimated you you don't need a gun."

I walk to the exit of the kitchen. "I don't know what you're talking about." I say.

I shower and get ready for the day ahead.