The End is near

-------------Erin’s POV----------------

The girls and I have decorated the whole shop for the boys and new people. Harry and me sitting in a tree, REALITY.

‘’okay done’’ Mal said. We all had a look around.

There were streamers all around, balloons tied down to the ground and some just floated, there was food and cake and drinks on the table. There was a chocolate fountain in the middle of the food table that kait found.

‘’so um I’m going to um, go clean my room’’ Hailey says slowly walking off.

‘’oh Hailey’s going to get some bowchikawowow, if you know what I mean’’ she goes red and quickens her pace.

‘’eah, so see ya’’ Kait walks off.

‘’two are down for the count and by down I mean, bowchikawowow’’ Bazz laughs at me and shakes her head.

After an hour or so the girls came out and told us all that all that’s left to do is wait.

‘’so how many girls do you think there will be’’ Kait says obviously jelly.

‘’ I don’t know maybe two’’ Liam says.

‘’if one even tries to get close to Lou I will break there face’’ Hailey says with no hint of joking in her voice.

‘’you’re going to make sure she has a Simple, Compound, Comminute, Complex and Compressed face’’ I say and me and Hailey high five.

‘’say whaaa’’ mal laughs.

‘’there the type of Brocken bones you can get’’. I tell her.

‘’my favourites the complex’’ Hailey smirks.

‘’same’’ I smirk back and raise one of my eyebrows.

‘’how do you do that’’ bazz whines, she tries to lift one up and makes us all laugh from her failege.

‘’Honey where home’’ Lou bursts through the door.

‘’LOU’’ Hailey screams and runs up to him and plants many kisses on his face.

‘’do I get anything’’ harry asks with is arms out. I felt incredibly awkward and stuck my hand out.

‘’a hand shake really’’ I give him a quick smile. He put my hand down and embraced me in a warm hug. I smiled and snuggled into him.

‘I’m hungry’’ I little girl pulled on Harry’s shit. We broke up and he bent down to her level. She had red hair. I let I smile grow on my face.

‘’well hello red head’’ she giggled at me.

‘’this is Erin’’ he points.

‘’I know because you told me about her and my new nickname’’. She laughs.

‘’oh and what else did he say about me’’

‘’oh is that food, let’s go’’ harry takes her hand before I can say anything and leaves. I smile and shake my head. I start meeting the new people.

‘’hey who are you’’ I ask to a girl who looks about my age.

‘’hollie-anne, but call me hollie’’ I nod my head.

‘’and you’’ I asked a girl with dark hair.

‘’jade’’

‘’pretty name’’