Chapter 4

DISLCAIMER: I don't own Teen Titans :( sadness:/

Raven POV

We came through the floor of Cyborg's living room, causing someone to shriek loudly. I grimaced and looked to see who it was. Ah. Terra. Of course.

"Raven?" Cyborg and Terra both exclaimed, although Cyborg was just slightly surprised, Terra was surprised and slightly afraid. As she should be. The only reason I didn't kill her when she said those terrible things about me was I didn't want to have murder on my hands, and Beast Boy would hate me.

"Yes." I replied, sounding slightly bored and monotonous as always. Cyborg ran over and gave me a quick hug, then stepped back. His mouth dropped when he saw the person behind me.

"Star?" he whispered in awe. She moved away from me and hugged him.

"Yes Cyborg, it is me." She giggled.

Cyborg smiled, they stopped hugging and he turned to me. "So, whats up Rae? Thought you were going visit the little booger?" he smirked.

"I was about to, but then I saw StarFire practically kill herself by trying to ride a bike down a staircase." I skewered my eyes on Terra. "Any clue as to why Star would try to do something insanely stupid?"

Terra looked away, but didn't say anything. Typical Terra. I rolled my eyes, and turned to Cyborg.

"I also received a prophecy. A particularly unpleasant one at that. Turns out we all need to get back together and defeat my father, or we all die, and the world is overtaken by him." I stated, looking him in the eye.

His jaw dropped slightly and he rubbed his head, or at least the human side of his head. "When is this prophecy going to happen?" he asked, looking run down and worried.

"A week." I stated gravely.

He leapt up off the chair he had sat down in. "Imma start packing, you mark down on a map where the Titans you found are, and Terra, you take Star back to your house and quick start packing all the inconspcous clothing you got, and your guys' old uniform. Let's move!" He shouted, rubbing his hands together.

My temper flared. "We are not taking Terra with us. She isn't a Titan and she definitely isn't our friend." I growled, clenching my fists in anger as I levitated a few inches off the ground, my hair flowing wildly around me.

"Easy Rae! She has changed, she isn't with Slade anymore. We can trust her." Cyborg told me, trying to calm me down. That just got me even more pissed.

"We can never trust her again! She is a lying, thieving, conniving, horrible, evil brat! She betrayed us!" I shouted, not caring that I was starting to break things.

"Raven! That is enough!" Starfire shouted, pulling on my arm. "Please, calm down!" she sounded scared.

I had never wanted my friends to be scared of me. That had been one thing I had never wanted.

I quickly centered myself, and calmed down. When I spoke it was much calmer. "I do not think it would be best to have her come with. I can not trust her, and neither can anyone else."

"Listen Raven." I turned, and saw it was not Cyborg or Starfire that spoke, but the brat herself. "You may not like me, you may not trust me, but I need to go with."

"And why? So you can run to Slade and tell him what we're doing?" I sneered at her.

Her eyes momentarily flashed gold. "I was basically dead for an entire year because of him! Do you honestly think I would go back to him after he ruined my life?" her voice cracked at the end and a tear slipped out of her eye.