How did you feel when you and your brothers got a record deal?

Question by DS_TheMerc

Well you're right, It was quite a bit of an adjustment. Just moving in with Dave was hard enough and a huge change from how we lived our whole lives and then when we still weren't totally used the that yet, we moved in with Ian whom we though made the whole adjusting process a whole lot easier but in real life, we later realized, that he was the one making everything so hard. It was definitely quite an adventure! At times we were amused, like when we first got to Dave's house or Ian's mansion. And seeing the many people who had came just to see us perform at concerts definitely made us feel appreciated. Yet there were also times when we weren't sure whether we were doing the right thing, like when we were really bothering Dave and getting him in trouble at his house, or like when we first realized that maybe we shouldn't have left him and ran to Ian. But the greatest feeling of all was once we became international superstars. I mean, all these people from all over the world had come to watch us do what we do best. It was an amazing feeling! We've gone through quite a lot but I'd have to say, getting a record deal was definitely one of the best things that ever happened to us!