Chapter 1: Sworn Enemies

As you woke up from the birds chirping outside, you heard a loud noise

      As you woke up from the birds chirping outside, you heard a loud noise. You jump out of your bed, startled. It had sounded like.. swords..? You run into the living room and see your SWORN enemy, Birdie, training, making a mess out of your stuff. "WHY ARE YOU IN MY CABIN?!?!" You shouted, in anger. As expected she ignored you, continuing to scuff up your wall. "GET OUT!!" You furiously yelled. She looked at you with a smirk on her face, said "What, you don't like this pretty DIY?" She laughed, gesturing to your ripped curtains. you turned red in anger, but had to admit, her eyes were a beautiful emerald. "(Last name), consider this a favor, your cabin was a mess." She smiles and walks out, laughing evilily. You looked around. The only reason it was a mess was because she ruined EVERYTHING. 'Man what did I even do?' You thought, in frustration. Then a weird feeling came across you. It made you feel a little warm inside. You quickly shook it off, shuddering. 'Not today,' you thought. 'Not today.'

~~ LE TIME SKIP TO LUNCH AT LE LUNCH HALL ~~

  You are sitting with a group of friends in the lunch hall, hoping Birdie wouldn't come over to you. And guess what? Just your luck, she did. Your (e/c) eyes grew wide, in fear, wondering what she would do this time. You attempt to ignore her, but that gets you NOWHERE. She stands on the table, dramatically pointing at you. "(Y/n)," she yells, "I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE!" the first thing you do is fall out of your seat, of course, knowing only the best are to battle with HER. "M-me?" You ask nervously. "What are you a..." she leaned in close, making your face go red. "Loser~?"