Chapter 3: Up To Something

The next day, the very last day of the field trip. You walk alongside Aqua and Noah, two of your best friends.

"Hey guys, do you think we will get a chance to battle something today?"

"Maybe~! I sure hope so!" *skips*

"Not looking forward to that one.."

"Aw, Noah cheer up!"

As you and your friends continued walking through a pretty green forest, Aqua admiring the sights.

  You continue to walk, not quite sure where you're going. "Hey guys, where are we going?" You ask in worry. "It's not important, (y/n)! Just come on!" She gushes, like, for no reason at all. 'They must be up to something...'  you think to yourself. Forgetting that Aqua was in her mind reader form, Aqua replied to you out loud. "Hey mister, we are NOT up to any-"

  "-Good." Noah smirks and continues walking.

'God, now I'm worried'

  You and your friends walked to the lake. It was your first time there. The lake was beautiful and blue, like it was straight out of a fairy tale. But there was also something else.....
~~ A/N: Hi people XD I hope you like this story... it's coming out pretty bad.... I might delete this and start over T^T but you know, whatever. Um cliffhanger ^^^ Hehehehehe. So.. are you enjoying the story? Comment below! Ty frens! ~~