XXVII.

Beyoncé, 7:11am.

"Jay, get up." I shook him softly at first but, I realized that it wasn't working so I had to use more force. "SHAWN!"

"UGHHH!" He groaned and rolled over. "What, Bey?"

"I have to go to class." I was already dressed, I don't know why I even woke up this early, to be honest. But, why not mess with him?

"The fuck does that have to do with me?"

"Just get your dumb ass up, dang. If you wasn't coming in here at 4 o'clock in the morning then, you could actually get some sleep." I cheesed sarcastically.

He sighed. "Beyoncé, you can argue with me later, I literally got 2 and a half hours of sleep."

"And I got 10, what is your point?"

"Why did you wake me up?" He asked looking irritated.

"Just to piss you off. Every time you come in here late I'm going to wake you up early. Now, let's go."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes and I want you to take me to class."

"Come on, Bey-"

"But, daddy.." I whined poking my lip out.

He rolled his eyes. "Okay."

"Yessssss!"

"What time do you have class?"

"12."

"Then why the fuck- never mind. I'm getting in the shower." He got up and slammed the bathroom door. I silently laughed to myself because I'm so childish.

Jay came out of the bathroom fully dressed after like an hour and looked at me. "You ready?"

I smiled and nodded

I smiled and nodded. He still has an attitude but I don't give a shit.

We both got into his car and it was silent. I reached for the radio and he swatted my hand away. "What?"

"You wanted me to take you so bad. My car, my rules, I want silence."

"Yes sir." I saluted.