The Beginning & Meeting a Savior

~Normal P.o.V~

It was a cold and dark night in the small town of Bikini Bottom. There were few people out that were walking the streets due to most fish people being at home with their families or friends...except...there was one person that was out and about and that was (Y/N) (L/N)... But most people knew her as the freak of town, which she REALLY hated.

You see...the reason why people thought she was a freak was because she wasn't like the fish of Bikini Bottom....she was a normal, quiet, brave, independent mermaid...that had no one to call a friend and was seen as an ugly and evil creature.

            ~Your P.o.V~

Why do people see me as just a monster, I mean I'm not the only mermaid in this world...There's King Neptune, King Triton, Princess Mindy, and a lot more....

As I was thinking I noticed a light and looked up to see a shooting start crossing the night sky. I then closed my eyes and began to wish.

'All I ask for is a friend that will help me through tough situations, be there for me when I have a bad day, and love me for who I am...', I thought, then I opened my eyes and continued on walking down the street....that was until I ran into someone, which caused me to fall down on my butt....

"Oh! I am SO sorry miss!", I heard a voice say.

I then looked up toward the source and saw a yellow sponge guy wearing square pants, long socks, black shoes, and a red tie

"Oh, u-uh you're fine, really.. I-I should have watched where I was going..", I said back to the sponge.

"Nonsense, it was my fault!", he said back as I looked into his blue eyes while he stared back at my (E/C) eyes.

"Oh, uhm..ok, if you say so..", I said back, then he grabbed my hand and continued to look me in the eye.

"What's your name??", he asked me with a cute smile on his yellow face.

"(Y-Y/N)", I stuttered back, which caused me to blush cuz I rarely stutter

"Well, (Y/N). My names SpongeBob SquarePants!"