hanging out

Ariana pov: so r we going to play the game or what I said. Nah I am to tired they said. Okay I said. Sitting down on the couch. I thought to myself for a moment. Oh lets gave a horror movie marathon I said. I am up for it Cameron said. Hell yeah I said. We did the bro hand shake thing. Okay they all said. Alright ill go buy some junk food I said. Cameron lets go I said. I don't want to yes said. Lets go I said grabbing his arm and pulling him off the couch. Fine I am going he said. Lets go I said. I grabbed my wallet and my phone and keys and I left. Let me drive Cameron said. Nooooooooooooooo! I said. What hot he said.  Bc u drive to fast and crazy. Please he said. I looked at him and then I said. On the way back ill let u drive. Yes Cameron said. I laughed and then we got in the car. I turned on the car and Cameron put the music right away. I laughed and then I started pulling away from the drive way.  We started singing along the song that was playing it was drake. When the song was over I was at a red light. Then Cameron decided to take a snap and he said ari look so I looked and then he put his hand on my face literally. I moved his hand and then I held it and I said love my bro I said giggling. Then it ended. He laughed and then he posted it. He took another snap but this time I was driving. And then he just puts his hand on my face and he started touching my face and then I laughed and I said Cameron stop I said moving his had out the way. What he said loud and jokingly. Then it ended. He posted it and he said did another one. Cam do we go to taco bell or Mac Donalds. Um what about. Burgers he said. With the duh face. Alright then I said putting my hand on his face and touching his face. He had that okay really face on. I giggled and then he said so r u down. Yeah I am i said as I pulled to the drive way of Mac Donalds. How may I help u the guys said threw the mic. Hi can we get 10 cheese burgers with 10 small fries. Will that be all he said. Yeah thank u. No problem the total will be 20.19$ first window he said.  Okay I said and then I drove to the first window. Total 20.19$ the guys said. I gave him 21 dollars and then he gave me my change back. Thanks I said and i drove off to the other window. They gave us our orders. Can we get a lot of ketchup Cameron yelled. The lady laughed and then she said sure. So once we got the ketchup I droves off. My turn to drive Cameron yelled. I laughed and I parked in the parking lot of Mac Donalds. We switched spots. So once we started pulling away Shawn was calling me I answer and I put it on speaker.
(Call with fiancée)
A.hello
S.hey what's taking so long
A.we got the food its just Cameron wants to drive.
S. Tell Cameron that he cat kill u bc I still need to marry u
A. Aha your on speaker he could here u
S.aha Cameron be careful
A. I will  (he said yelling)
S.alright see u here babe
A.alright love u
S.love u to
(End of call)
Awwwwwwwww that was so cute Cameron said. I looked at him and I started smiling. So while we where driving. Cameron went fast at some points for playing around. It was sometimes funny but when it comes to a stop he puts is hole foot on the brake its so funny bc we go forward and then back. As we where pulling up to the drive way I said thank god we made it. He stopped the car and I got out quickly. Cameron was laughing while he was behind me. He grabbed some bags to and then we went inside. So when we opened the door. Everybody was there on the sofas. Cam closed the door and we just walked to the living room. Food they all yelled I laughed and then I grabbed my food and Shawn's food to and I sat next to him. Here u go o said giving his food. Thank u he said. He pulled in for a kiss and then after that we started eating. So what moboe we watching first I said excitedly. We r watching "don't breath" joce said. Yes I wanted to see that movie. Ill be back I said. I went upstairs and I grabbed a blanket. Then I headed back down stairs. I finished eating and the movie was about to play so I cuddled with Shawn he put the blanket over him to and then he put his arm. Around me and then he pulled me close to him. He kissed the top of my head. And then the movie started. Next to us was Cameron and then in the other couch its joce and hunter and then next to them is Hayes. And in the other couch is Nash and Aaron and Jacob Daniel was on tour.  Cameron pressed play and we started watching the movie. So while we where wachingthe movie. Shawn started bothering me so he started to tickle me but not a lot he would do one tickle in like 1 min each time. Shawn I whispered. He started smiling. I looked up at him and he was smiling. I had my lips out so he can kiss me. He giggled and he starred kissing me. I smiled threw the kiss. He put his hand on my cheek and we started making out he put the cover over us and then we continued kissing. I pulled away and Shawn wanted more u could see it in his face. Not now I said. Lets go then he said. Holding my hand. No we have to watch the movie. I said. We where whispering to eachother. What about later then. He whispered in my ear. I smiled and then I said. Mabey. He giggled and then he kissed me on more time. I pulled the sheet off of our faces. And we continued wachingthe movie it was dark as fuck in the house. We had all the lights off curtens closed. It was really dark and it made it more scarier. I was resting my head on Shawn's chest and he was playing faith my hair. So then all of a sudden someone scared the shit out of me. I yelled while I got up. OMG I said. Having my hands on my knees it was Cameron that scared me everyone got scared to but not as scared as I did. OMG dont do that i said yelling at Cameron he was laughing. I laid back down and then Shawn cuddled me more ill keep u safe he said. I smiled and then I hugged him the rest of the movie and Shawn did the same.
(Skip watching all scary movies)
Shawn pov: so after watching all the movies it was 4 in the morning. Everyone was sleeping. I was the one awake. So I got up and i carried ari to our room. Once I got upstairs I closed our door to our room and then I laid ari on the bed. I sat next to her on my side of the bed and I took my shirt off and I laid down. I put the sheet over me and I faced Ariana's direction and then I pulled her close to me. I had my arms wrapped around her. She had her hands on my chest like everynight and usually at night she would put either one arm across my stomach or a leg on my leg. Its cute and funny. I dont think nothing will pull us away. I love her way to much to let her go. And I know she loves me to. I started picturing our wedding. And then I pictured when I asked her to marry me. Then I started thinking to what everything we been threw. It was crazy moments. But at the end I ended up having her here in my arms safe and sound. I love her so much and I will never stop loving her. I giggled at all the things we did. Then I just pictured our feauter together. Us having 2 kids dont matter what kind we have. And us living in a house just for us and me coming back from the studio and playing with our kids then having some alone time with ari. I just fell asleep while thinking about all of that.