Ask kenzie answers

So I have answers for all of your questions and once again I just want to say thank you for everything! Here we go!

Questions:

What's your favorite book series? Also what's better, the book or the movie?

The maze runner. Definitely the books, but I love the movie because Dylan O' Brien is bby.

Which scream movie (or episode if you only watched the mtv series) was your favorite? And who is your favorite character other than Noah?

I love both the movies and the show, but scream one all the way! My favorite character from the movie is Sydney Prescott, and the show since I can't choose Noah is either Jake, Audrey, or Brooke. I love them all!

Where are you from?

Missouri.

How old are you?

14.

What is your favorite color, singer or song, can we be friends, and what do you like best about Wattpad?

My favorite color is purple, I like Halsey, my favorite song at the moment is pray (empty gun) by bishop Briggs, totally, the thing I like the most about Wattpad is being able to come on here and not be judged for what I say and I get to talk to you guys!!

Do you like twenty one pilots and do you ship joshler?

I don't know a lot about them but I like their songs. I guess so!

Are you petty?

*sings petty song* no, definitely not.

Do you scam?

Idk what that means, but I'm just gonna say no.

If you could listen to one song for the rest of your life, what song would it be?

This a good question! Probably tumblr girls (Christoph Anderrson remix) by g-eazy.

Favorite and least favorite ship in Teen Wolf?

My favorite is scallison or stydia. My least favorite is stalia. I love them still though!

Do you love me?

SO MUCH! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!!!!

Can I have that pizza Dallas didn't give me?

Eat all the pizza you want!

Do you ship camren?

Sure!

What's your favorite color?

Black like my soul. Jk! Purple!

What's your favorite animal?

I know it's kinda weird but a zebra.

What your favorite song?

At the time I like the song pray (empty gun) by Bishop Briggs.

What's your favorite tv show?

There's so many to choose from so I'm just gonna list! Scream, pretty little liars, teen wolf and, the vampire diaries.

The mall or movies?

The mall! I love shopping!

Do you go for cute or hot?

Both honestly!!

Can I still have the pizza Dallas didn't give me?

Yes! Eat all of it!

Are all those celebs you used for your pngs your favorite? Who is your most favorite one?

Most of the pngs in my PNG book are my favorite some are from requests. Crystal Reed!!!!

Would you ever do a short story/au series/"novel" fanfic with me? Or anybody else?

If I have time then yeah! I think it'd be fun!!