"Reach through the End"

(Y/N)-Your Name

I call his name,and held my hand to the planked door..

Sans opened the door and walked away  he didn't noticed me. he grab his blue boots and put it on and opens the door.

I called his name worriedly,he stopped falling his tears and closing the door..

*SLAM!*

A loud slam to the door,i clenching my teeth with a strong feelings sad and anger.. my tears almost fall to the floor but i wiped it out,i think were like a total enemy..

"What is wrong with him!? I didn't even do wrong!!"
Cringing to my fist, i don't like people who got angry to me theres nothing wrong with it..

My heart is like broken to pieces,now i really wanna go home.

*Later...

◇♡◇♡◇♡[Sans P.O.V]◇♡◇♡◇♡◇♡

What have i done.. my little (y/n) is gone..
I didn't tell her what i've heard before the lab, i was trying to pretend everything for her 'Stupid,Stupid,Stupid!!' I said in my thoughts..

I walked to waterfall alone.. going to alphys myself
A strong wind to waterfall the golden flowers were whispering like nothing this is never be my best day of life

I heard about everything why would she leave us.. theres nothing even wrong in underground with us.. theres nothing wrong about every-

Water drops to my glove,and it was raining somewhere..
This is a cave theres no weather here..

The golden flowers were glowing,shaking,and dancing it make me smile when i was a kid..

But now i'm thinking about (y/n) what will happend to her, i said rude things to her its not her fault.. well that is kinda hurt or.. maybe she is right she needs to go 'home'

I knocked at alphys Door,and she opens it gave me a happy wave. She said 'whats wrong' but i tell her everything about it

*Meanwhile...

Alphys and i sat on a small pillow and she gave me a tea
We talked about (y/n) and i what been doing lately..

"Oh.. What a bummer..that  must be hurt"

"*No! It wasn't the Magnificent Sans Didn't hurt!"
I punched the table, she got yells st me to not broke the table i apology to her and sipped the tea.

"I messed up, I shouldn't overreacting her i keep pretending about things i did i-i shouldn't..!"

"Shush.. sans Thats not the point!"
She cut me off,but then she takes a deep breath for what she gonna say..

"(Y/N).. is just.. you know.. don't belong here.."

"*B-but it looks like she stayed with us with a couple more days, why would you say she doesn't belong here!?"I shouted at her.

"Look,Undyne Tell me about Something.. Something that isn't right that she really fall the underground.."
She sighs

"*W-what..?"

"It was about timelines papyrus said that to me"

"(Y/N) was another human who she truly falls to the other underground but not us,(Y/N) said all about everything to undyne and transported to me. She said that she accidently traveled to a different world to us like how she confusing monsters that she recognise our names.. and our trait its not like she's from the future or something but it REALLY have a future to it self.. although (Y/N) was confused to be here that she looked at us different and awfull, thats how she really wanna go back in the other world she really was"