Chapter 1: Chill Out with Art

(A/n: So as you all know, I'm not the best at writing books and this one was my first. I decided to edit it and maybe change a few things. Let me know your opinion on these changes. I still don't know a lot about the Undertale stuff, since I have to stress about the end of my junior year in high.
!!!WARNING!!! THESE CHANGES WILL OCCUR OVER A FEW MONTHS BECAUSE OF MY PERSONAL LIFE!!!!! Please don't expect too much, since I want to keep the original storyline I made. Thank you all so much for reading this crappy book!!)

(Ps- I changed Ink to a boy. Yw)

{Edited: 3/18/19}

   Ink stood in the art room painting a bouquet of vibrant colored flowers. It wasn't until he decided to change his brush, that he noticed in the corner of his vision a new face in the back of the art room. He had heard of the black glitchy skeleton from the constant bickering of his friends. He overheard them say that his name was Error and Ink grew curious about what he was doing in the bright, messy, and somewhat vibrant room. He was a black, red, blue, and yellow skeleton with a black hoodie and red shirt. His shorts were black and blue, bringing out the Once his painting was complete, he cleaned the mess at his easel, set his work on a shelf to dry completely, and packed up his personal materials. He almost reached the door when a hand touched his shoulder, causing him to turn around to find Error staring at him. "Hey, you got some advise on painting?" He asked nonchalantly. Ink turns to face Error. "Well, what do you want to know?" Ink asks. Error thinks for a moment before replying with a simple "Nevermind" before exiting the room. Ink just shrugged it off and felt his heart sink a little. 'What is this feeling? Meh, probably from the lack of  sleep or something' he tells himself in his head. He unconsciously begins to sketch his friends and somehow the first one was Error and couldn't stop. Little did he know was that a few of his friends saw the whole thing.

   The next day, Blueberry approached Ink with a hug from behind. Ink gasped from the sudden jump, but hugged him back a little. "Guess what, Ink!!" He said. "What is it, Blueberry?" Ink asked. "I caught a human in my AU!!! For the first time!!" He said jumping in circles around Ink. "Really? Wow, is it your Frisk?" He asked the cheerful one. He paused, "I just know it's a human. But I'll see them after the lesson! Also, thanks for doing this for all of us! It's gonna be so fun!!!" Blueberry said, skipping towards Ink's art room. The room was quiet, surprising Ink, since many AU Sans communicated quietly. "Ok, is everyone here?" Ink asked. "I'll double check. Besides, if any of you don't want to be creative, you don't have to. "Blueberry?"
"Here"
"Underfell, or... Edgy?"
"Yeah yeah, whatever"
"Sci?"
"Um... Here..."
"Fresh?"
" 'Sup"
"And finally, Error?" He finished.
"Here" he replied, his glitchy tone never staying the same. "Ok, that's everyone who decided to join." Ink says. Ink starts the lessons with some painting and drawing practice. Then everyone had their own free time. Ink started painting a sunset, when someone lightly bumped him. "Hey!! What's the big id-" he started, but when he saw it was Error he stopped. "Sorry" they both said at the same time. "What'chu drawing?" He asked. Before she could respond, Edgy said "he's drawin' Hell". Ink gave him a death glare and he just went back to drawing with a chuckle. "I was just drawing a sunset" Ink said, keeping his composure from his stare down. "That's really good" he says and walks over to the drawing area to Edgy. Ink would never forget that Error complimented his painting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~