Chapter 30: Roasted Marshmallows Keep You Warm

Error walked in and looked at Ink who was sitting by the fireplace. Ink blushed when she noticed Error was wearing different clothes than normal. He wore a nice green and red Christmas sweater that looked soft with some long dark grey sweatpants. She saw Error blush as he stared at her.

Error's POV
I was let in and the first person I saw was of course Ink. She looked so cute in her green, red, and silver scarf around her neck with a nice green shirt going with her black pants. I blushed as she saw me and observed my choice of clothing.

Ink's POV
Error blushed as he stared at my clothes. I had gone up to my room and saw that Dream left me a new pair of clothes with a new scarf. The scarf was amazingly soft, which made me bury my chin in it sometimes, and the shirt and pants were comfortable. I pat the space beside me to let Error sit down and he did. He sat down slowly and quickly brushed my cheek with his hand as he sat down. I blushed a little and rested my chin in the scarf, rubbing side to side as the soft touch made me feel better. Error had put a marshmallow on a stick and burned it, but he didn't care. As he ate it he smiled as if it was good. I like my marshmallow warm, but not burned. I ate it and smiled as the sweet and warm taste of the marshmallow filled my mouth. I look up at Error and he turned away as if he wasn't looking at me, then I see the little blush appear across his dark colored, chiseled face.

Error's POV (transition :3)
She looks cute when she makes faces at the marshmallow as it gets warm from over the fire. She's too cute!!! She's perfect! She takes it out and touches the marshmallow lightly to check the warmth and plops it into her mouth. I watch her eat it and smile as the warmth seemed to make her happy. I've never roasted marshmallows before, but after watching Ink and the others it seemed as if I've done this hundreds of times. Ink then looks at me and I turn away as if I was looking at something else. My face heats up a little as I feel the blush run across my face. She's too adorable!! 'Must resist...to kiss...' I said in my thoughts. The only thing I listened to right then and there was one of the things I love about her. "Error, would you like to... m-maybe... s-stay over??" She asked blushing so much. I asked why and I felt stupid asking her that. "While you were staring off into space, I looked outside to see it was snowing. The snow started getting thicker and it seems as if we're gonna be snowed in" she said in her angelic voice. 'I could teleport like her, but I don't want to make her sad. What about the others?!? Will they stay? Will they keep an eye on us for the rest of the day?! What about them?' I questioned in my head. "Sure" I answered. She blushed a little. She asked how far everyone lives and they didn't live too far away. They all left through the deep snow somehow, leaving me with Ink. "I could just go home now" I replied, then started feeling stupid. "You can if you want. The snow wasn't as high as I suspected. You don't have to--" I cut her off by hugging her. She hugged back after a second. She let go and stood up to close the door. She came back and hugged me again. I hope this lasts forever...

~{^}~{^}~{^}~{^}~{^}~{^}~{^}~{^}
Thx for reading!!! Publishing has been a slight bit tough since school (lots of people have that issue) but it's almost winter break!! I have a winter concert Dec 20th so no post, but maybe I could publish before then. This was Error's POV and Ink's POV back and forth cause idk. Anyway, luv chu all!!! Mistletoe!!! (New sign off but Christmas :P)

~Glaceon❄️🎄❄️