Welcome to my mind

A woman sits on the grass by a lake. The wind dances through her golden brown curls and the sun illuminates the brown freckles on her nose. If you look into her round hazel eyes, you will see life itself smiling at you.

However, if you look a little deeper in. If you look past the barrier she has put up, you'll see that same woman in a blank room. She's sitting with a guitar in her hands. The notes fill the room with yellow paint splatters and Happiness emerges. Happiness extends a hand towards the woman, asking her to dance. The music plays loudly as the woman dances with this joyful soul. The yellow soul will become pink as they dance through the flower fields and fall inlove. Love takes her by the waist and holds her close, kisses her forehead and vanishes. She is left alone once more.

Paranoia tiptoes into her mind, leaving dark blue footsteps behind. He stands beside her and whisper thoughts into her ear, thoughts that make her question the one she trusts. The blue turns to purple as Paranoia's old friend, Sleep Disorder, sneaks in. He keeps her mind awake each night with evil thoughts, crushing the white speck of Sanity by stealing her sleep.

A yellow light will always shine out the darkest of blues and purples. Happiness has returned at dawn and she has brought her friend, Hope, with her. The woman's mind is a golden field once more as they laugh together in the sunlight. Her hands turn green with only the slightest touch of Hope's beautiful soul.

But as soon as night falls, and the light fades away, Paranoia and Sleep Disorder creep back onto the scene. She's falling into the black pit if Anxiety but she grabs hold of a branch with a green leaf. And even though the black sea is trying so hard to drown her, she will never let go of that little green leaf of hope.

A woman sits on the green grass by the dark blue lake. She sits and stares up at the dark night sky. The white moonlight dances on her freckled nose, keeping a strong hold of her sanity. Tears stream down her face but no matter what, she will still smile