A golden social network

After a long drive with my sister we have reached home..."Thankz sistaa,today i really enjoyed everything,but only one thing is disturbing me itz none other than my friends😞,,am missing my friends"i said worriedly to my sister.."Really? happy to hear that you were enjoyed the roam,Dont worry dr"she said..

Then i washed my body and took my dinner..i was really missed my friends,,i feel to share everything to my friendz which happend today,,but how could I?? Suddenly a bulb twinkled near my head..Why we have to think more??we have a golden social network called Fb💗❣💗(facebook😁)...

I logged in my account..Very first i searched my bestiee subi,then my aeroplane friend kathy☺️..i gave request to both of them,,kathy's profile name is kathy sweetie pie,,💕haa undoubtly sweetie pie she is..Unfortunately My soulful friend jisle is not in FB Because her family is so strict and orthodox..But i have an idea i will tell evrything to subi then she will tell to jisle in school..nice idea know😉but not that much nice apzi😶..thatz oki leave that..

Suddenly notifications came..subi and kathy accepted my request..wooohooo😀they accepted..I told subi A to Z which was happened today and how much i missed them..she is so happy to hear that and she told that she will tell about this to jisle tomorrow ..she will be the first happiest person when she heard that am happy here💕And kathy ask me how is lanka and she asked about ma parentz relations etc..she s so kind😘..Our chatting was crossed overtime..Mom shouted"apzi,off your mobile and sleep,itz 12 now".."Ok mom"i said and bid our byes to each other and share our crazy emojis😁..soon i closed the chat box..when am going to log out i saw a profile in suggestions side named....

Hey guys..am soo sorry..i knw this chapter is too boring..I swear you i will try to improve my story..plz keep supporting.. This chapter is dedicated to book_worm_I_am  and KathyAR15 ..luv ya guyz❤️