The Last Show (Chapter 5)

I wake up to my phone ringing. I answer it.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey Danny were here in Cali and the crew is getting ready we need you to wake up Deamitry and kenny and get out here," Sam says.

"Ok," I say. Then I hang up the phone.

I roll over and gently wake up Deamitry. She smiles when she opens her eyes.

"Haii," she says.

I kiss her and hug her when she sits up. I pull away to see her blushing face.

"Your soo cute," I tell her.

"Shhhhhhh,"She says.

"Get dressed," I say. "I have to go wake up Kenny."

I get up an walk out. Sliding the door quietly behind me. I walk over to my old bunk where shirtless old Kenny is sleeping. I push and shake him.

"Dude. Get up they need you on stage," I say pushing him more.

"Huh? what," he says.

"They need you on set,"  I say.

"Oh already. Alright," He groans and climbs down from the bunk.

He pushes past me to the bathroom. I got back to the room where Deamitry is.

"Hey," I say as I walk in to see her still curled up in her blanket on the floor.

"Whatttttt," She wines.

"Time to get up sleepy head," I tell her with a smile.

"But I don't wannaa,,"she wines more.

"You wanna be on stage today right?" I ask.

"Yes," She says .

"Then get dressed," I tell her.

"But we don't go on till the end," she tells me hoping I would let her stay in her blanket.

"For me?" I say.

"Fineeeeee," She says as she stands up to grab one of her very colorful bags.

I watch her as she pulls out bright yellow skinny jeans and a black Black Veil Bride shirt. She gets changed in frount of me with no problem.

"I gotta do my hair now," She says getting the smaller of all four bag.

I knod. She rummages through the bag. Pulling out a comb and hair brush through her hair. Suprisingly no knots in her messy hair. Once its all brushed she uses the comb to style it. Reaching back into the bag and pulling out a black hat. She slips it onto her head.

"Done?" I ask.

"Yeah," she says slipping on her rainbow converses.

"Alright lets go," I tell her taking her hand to help her up off the ground.

We walk hand in hand off the bus. A bunch of fans spot us.

"Run!" I yell pulling her along through the door.

I slam the door right before they reach us. I smile as we start walking again. A little out of breath, I pant like a dog quietly.  She looks over and smiles.

"Ready for the last show?" I ask her.

"I was born ready."