A Sad Story {One Shot}

Imagine you're Jade West

You're only 5 years old and you just came home from kindergarten with your father.

You live in a building and your house was huge, you had your huge bedroom far away from your parents' bedroom.

You hated the way your bedroom looked like, it had pink walls and stupid princess things. You were still a baby and your parents wouldn't let you choose what you wanted for your bedroom.

You had a passion for scissors that nobody understood, some thought you were psycho and others were even afraid to think badly about you.

You had no friends, everyone was afraid of you.

The very first day of kindergarten you got into a fight with some girl and let's say it didn't end well for her.

Like always you brought your scissors, hidden in your boots so you picked it up and you grabbed a piece of her hair and cut it, making the brunette girl burst into tears.

You got into a lot of trouble that day because the girl told the school's principal and the principal told your parents.

As they arrived to pick you up they apologized to the school's principal and took you home.

As soon as you arrived home with your parents, they yelled at you and your father's eyes showed hatred and despise.

From that moment you knew your father hated you and he was ashamed of you.

Your father laid you over his legs and spanked you 2 times, but you didn't shed a tear.

"I hope this doesn't happen again and I don't have to be called to go pick you up earlier because you've been a bad girl." your father warned.

"Yes dad." you replied.

"Now go to your room and don't come out until I say so." Your father yelled and you ran upstairs scared.

You were young but you weren't dumb, you knew your father would hate you forever and he regrets the day you were born.

Since that day you became colder, you became darker.

You became mean and hearthless.

You were sick of being treated like nothing, your parents treated you worse then trash.

You were in the garden near your house, alone sitting on a bench playing with one of your scissors.

Your parents would never notice you were out.

There were some kids playing around with each other, running after one another.

You were the only kid sitting and playing with scissors, you weren't weird you were just different from the other kids.

"Hello." a boy around your age sat next to you and greeted you.

"Go away." you replied, but he didn't move.

"The bench belongs to everyone so no." he was the first person challenging you.

"If you want to keep your hair like that you better walk away." you threatened pointing your scissors at him, but still he didn't move.

"I'm Beck." he said ignoring what you just said.

"You won't go away, will you?" you said annoyed.

"Not really. You look interesting." he replied smiling at you.

"Jade." you said.

"What?" he asked confused.

"My name's Jade, idiot." you spoke.