XV: DEEP CONVERSATIONS

the whole playlist that i picked out is available on spotify! i'm @omfbands on there. and i won't always state which song is for which chapter, but if you listen to most of them, you'll get the idea on your own. i tried to attempt something in this chapter and it probably didn't work, but oh well, it's for humorous purposes

song for the chapter;
this by ed sheeran.

chapter fifteen; deep conversations

His hands gripped her hips, pulling her closer to him roughly, kissing her lustily as her hands tangled in his hair. He didn't break contact between them, his fingers grabbing at any source of her he could touch, only separating to get another breath of air. He needed more of her, desperately.

She pulled on his jeans and the loop of his belt, causing more friction between them, a moan slipping out of his mouth as he pulled her closer to him once more, wanting to execute any space that kept them apart. He grabbed her by her legs and she curled them around his waist, continuing to go at each other. This was a vicious cycle; they hungrily collided their lips, hands never leaving the other. She began to kiss his neck sloppily and he threw his head back.

"What?"

Luke eyes opened slowly at the interference. His breathing was heavy, heart hammering in his chest, confusion taking up a preeminent amount of space in his brain. He was in his room, but a second ago he wasn't. At least, not on the bed. He was standing up, just inches away from the door, lips locked with-

Oh no.

He had just had a sexual dream about Ava. His friend. The person who laid down a mere foot away from him. He didn't know what to awe at first: the dream or the fact that he miraculously managed to avoid getting a boner while he had said dream. He couldn't stop thinking about it; how his fingers wrapped around her body, how hers were tangled in the locks of his blonde hair-how much he enjoyed it. It had only been just a dream, but didn't dreams hide hidden messages in them? (So far, the only message Luke deciphered was the fact that he was probably excessively horny from lack of sex and all the like, and that he obviously targeted all that frustration onto Ava.) Whatever the reason for his dream was, it was slowly making him hot and bothered.

He felt like he needed a bath—in pure holy water.

"Are you okay? Or did you wake me up for no reason?" Ava asked sassily, voice raspy and hushed. The sudden eruption from her almost made Luke scream.

His eyes snapped to her, which didn't make his current situation any better. She was undeniably enticing, even when she appeared to be a total wreck. She looked glowing under the tiny stream of moonlight coming from in between the blinds of his windows. He didn't answer her question, mainly because he didn't know what she was talking about. So, he counteracted with his own inquiry.

"What?"

Ava rolled her eyes and fixed herself on the one of his pillows, leaning closer towards him. "You kept saying my name. You were practically moaning it by the time I woke up. Were you hurt or something?"

His cheeks flushed in embarrassment and he was thankful that there was barely any light in the room so that she couldn't see it and that she was, for the most part, a bit naive when it came to certain things (like moaning in one's sleep). If she knew that Luke had a highly sexual dream about her, she would never let him live it down, nor would she feel comfortable around him after finding out. He didn't know which was worse. He licked his lips and stayed speechless for a couple minutes. His mind was blank of any possible excuses.