Prologue part 1

Hey guys this is my first fan fiction,this story takes place after Valkyrie and Skullduggery defeat Darquess, some things are different and sorry fot any spelling errors....Enjoy!

*Valkyries POV*

"Oh my god,that was hard work!" I said plopping on the sofa.
"Your so lazy Val,it's scary" said Skullduggery as he put his hat on the hook.
I glared at him "Your just saying that because you didn't have to fight your reflection and yourself all by yourself" I huff.
"Firstly, you didn't do it entirely by yourself, and second, where the hell am I gonna sit if you sprawl yourself like a dead eagle all over my damn sofa?" He asked.
I chuckled and moved my legs,as soon as he sat down I swung my legs back onto his lap.
He looked at my legs then sighed "You do realise I'm not a foot stool right?".
I raised an eyebrow "Yes I'm quiet aware but it's not my fault you don't have one".
He glared at me...Well at least I think he did, considering I can't see and all,I mean he is after all a...you know...skeleton, a skeleton with whom I may ot may not be in love with,but we'll get into that later since I have to catch up on some well needed sleep.
Just as I was about to fall asleep Skullduggery asked "Why are you sleeping here,you know your bed is upstairs right?" I frowned and mumbled "I don't care" he was saying something but I didn't hear because I fell asleep.

Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed that,please comment and tell me what you think, thanks!