{26} - Get away.

Megan's P.O.V

I had no idea what I was gonna do. I tried putting myself into Niall's shoes, thinking if I were to be in his position, what would I do? I probably would take my son in but then thinking of me, myself and I, I knew I wouldn't be able to bear the child knowing it was Amanda's baby with Niall.

I tried to clear my mind off with sleep but that was the thing I couldn't do. I couldn't even sleep. I didn't know what to do. So I did one thing that I know I must and that was to get away, to find peace at least for this short period of time before I decide or before I hear Niall's decision. But what was the choice given again?

1) Niall took in the baby and lost me.

2) Niall sent the baby for adoption or something.

No! I couldn't make him choose. I wouldn't be able to choose either if I was him but now, I really needed time to get the idea into my head. I really needed to get away, which I did and now would be a perfect time as all of them should probably already be asleep.

After writing a note for Niall and packed a bag of clothes for myself, I went to kiss Elly who was on our bed. Then I went to Amy's room, hoping that Niall wasn't in there, which he wasn't. I went to kiss Amy and muttered my apologies before heading down the stairs. I prayed hard that Niall wouldn't be on the couch or anywhere in the living room.

But as I was walking across the living room to the main door, I saw a figure at the entrance of the kitchen. "Megan?" And then his face came into view. I sighed in relief because he wasn't Niall but I knew I shouldn't be too relief as I was just being caught red-handed.

"You didn't go home?"

"Nope, the boys and I stayed for the night. We're sleeping the guest room with Niall," he informed. "Where are you going?"

I wondered for a while if I should be telling him where I wanted to go, when in the place I actually had nowhere to go. Plus, he was one of Niall's best mates. I probably had made the wrong move as I ignored him and ran for the main door, opening it and started running. But of course, of course he had to be faster and caught me by my upper arm.

"Please Zayn," I begged, "I have to go, just for a while."

"But where do you want to go Megan?" He asked, looking at me frowning and never removing his grip on my arm.

"Anywhere. I need time to think. You should know the truth by now. I cannot handle it. I just... I cannot accept it," I said and sobbed. Zayn pulled me into his brotherly hug and I cried on his chest, keeping the sound of my cries muffled.

"Can you help me?" I asked him after a while. I asked him for help which probably wasn't a good idea but I did. I needed help so badly and the one I always turned to was Niall but now, Niall wasn't the option and I needed someone else and Zayn came in handy.

"What kind of help Megan? I cannot possibly just let you go away. It's dangerous for you, you should know that," he said, gently as if to console me to not go. But I already made up my mind.