"Pirate/zombie sex" FinxKaiden

This is a one-shot because Fin and Kaiden don't believe in goodbyes. AND thanks to @-floodedlungs 'cause I probably wouldn't have written this without their comment lol

Kaiden was irritated.

Fin could tell because he just wouldn't stop sighing. He also had that look on his face, a mix between a permanent scowl and the face of someone who was just about to explode.

It was partially his fault. Fin was honest enough to admit it.

Well, not just partially his fault. It was mostly his fault. It was 99% his fault.

It all started when he'd suggested they put on their Halloween costumes so they could role play.

Kaiden hadn't taken him seriously until he found Fin dressed in his pirate costume, missing the black eye patch which they never did find after that night.

But Fin didn't like talking about that night. Or even thinking about it.

In fact, he did a pretty great job at pretending it never happened.

Meanwhile, Kaiden wasn't doing too well.

He was the type to dwell, and everyone knew it.

"This is stupid," he said as he painted his skin a pale gray, just as he had the first time.

"It's hot."

"It's sick."

"It's so hot."

Kaiden's hand paused its movements. "Wait, are you talking about the room's temperature?"

"Yes. Well, that too."

Kaiden glared at him. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"You want to. Deep down inside of you. You really want to."

"No."

"Yes. Or else you wouldn't be over there dressed like a zombie."

Fin was right, as always, and he grinned as Kaiden made no reply.

"Maybe," Kaiden said as he purposely tousled his hair, sending a jolt of pleasure through Fin's entire being, "I'm only doing this so you'll go down on me."

"Then maybe that's all the incentive you need."

Kaiden stepped away from the mirror. "It is."

Fin's heart fluttered at the look of longing in Kaiden's eyes. He wanted him, too. So much that his loose pants weren't near as loose enough to cover his growing erection.

He watched as Kaiden bit his lower lip, walking towards him where he sat on his bed.

"So how do zombies and pirates have sex together?"

Kaiden was straddling him, pushing him down so that his back met with his sheets and Kaiden's legs were on either side of him.

"First," Fin placed his hands on Kaiden's waist. "The pirate swears a lot, I mean there's a zombie in front of him for fuck's sake. He swears a shit load of times until the zombie realizes how much he wants to eat the pirate's lips, so he does just that. Then the pirate shuts up because a zombie, a dead, brain eating corpse, is chewing at his lips and oh fuck, he likes it. He realizes that he likes it and he hates it (because, ew, gross) but he freaking likes it. So they start making out."

Kaiden was grinning. "Then what?"

"They start making out and, wait, I'll show you how."

Kaiden pulled away when Fin tried to grab the back of his neck. "No way. You'll get carried away and I'll never hear the full explanation."