Part 1

"Yes Meg I know, I'll be there right at seven" I said for the fifth time today

"You better" She paused "This girl is amazing I think you'll like her" She said causing me to to chuckle

"I know meg you've said that like twelve times already, Camila seems cool I can't wait" I said as I took off my shirt and put a clean one on, you see my best friend Megan had set me up on this blind date about two days ago and she really wanted me to go and try to have fun I mean what's the worst the can happen, well yeah my date could be a psychotic killer that just wants to murder me but I doubt that because from the way Megan described Camila, she sounds like a really cool down the earth person, you don't find may of those in this day in age, most people are just assholes who want only sex and I ain't about that.

Right now I was getting ready for my date, the date was more a casual one so I could just dress in jeans and my nicest t-shirt, so I did.

Megan was still talking on the phone but I wasn't really listening anymore, I like zoned completely out and could only hear her voice off in the distance, I was thinking about tonight and Megan had said that Camila was like really pretty and had an amazing personality so I couldn't wait for that.

"Y/N! Are you even listening to me?!" Megan yelled through the speaker.

"Y-Yeah I am" I answer trying to think about what she said but came up with nothing

"Then what did I say" She replied and I could tell that she had a smirk on her face right now, oh how much I already wanted to smack that smirk right off of her face.

" That Camila is great" I said and she just giggled knowing that I was lying.

"Well yeah she's great but I was saying that's she's also really special, one of a kind" She concluded.

"Yeah you told me that" I rolled my eyes at her statement and she just sighed

"I'm being serious Y/N she has this thing that I'm not going to tell you about because she said that she wanted to tell you so you'll just have to see for yourself" I nodded to myself thinking about all the possible outcomes of things that she could possibly tell me.

It was now 6:30pm and I was getting ready to leave my house and go to the little diner down the road I know that I would be getting there a little early but a little earliness couldn't hurt anyone right?

I walked out of my apartment and headed down to my car, once there I hopped into my car and took off towards the diner where my date was.

Once I made it to the diner it was five till seven so Camila was probably already here, I got out of my car and tried to remember how Megan had described Camila, she said brown hair and would most likely be wearing sunglasses.

I walked into the diner and instantly saw a beautiful girl that matched Megan's description sitting at a booth with a glass of water in front of her, I walked up to her and as I got closer I could see a faint smile on her face, Once I reached her table she looked up and had a smile on her face.

"You must be Camila" I asked and she nodded

"And you must be Y/N" I nodded in agreement

"May I sit?" I asked motioning at the open booth seat, she nodded and took a drink of her water.

I sat down in the booth seat across from her and she smiled some more.

We talked for a little bit before a waiter came and took our orders, Camila was pretty funny but I'm really wondering what she has to tell me, what if it's important?

"I know you may be wondering what I have to tell you, but would it be okay if I tell you at the end of the date?" She asked

"Yeah of course, whenever you're ready" She nodded and continued to eat her pizza as I my burger.