Part 3

It's been a few weeks since I had asked Camila to be my girlfriend and things have never been better, Camila's mom was dropping her off as we speak, I get to see my baby after not seeing her for two whole days, she had doctors appointments and stuff so yeah that's why I didn't see her and today I'd get to find out the good news that they told her, she's been dying to tell me since they had told her but she wanted to wait to tell me in person.

I heard a car door shut outside my apartment, I figured it was Camila and her mom so I walked out of my apartment and went down stairs to greet them. Once down stairs I saw Camila's mom leading Camila up to my apartment, they were half way up the stairs and Camila was holding on the her mothers arm so she wouldn't fall.

Camila's mom looked up at me and gave me a smile then continued to lead Camila up the stairs.

Today was the first time Camila would be at my place, I cleaned it and everything and yes I clearly know that she can't see if it's clean or not but she'll know because she won't like trip on anything, before it was a mess and even I would trip on random shit that was laying around.

They made it up the stairs and Camila's mother said her goodbyes and walked back to her car then headed home, I took a hold of Camila's hand and lead her into my apartment.

Once inside I made sure the door was shut then walked over to her capturing her lips in a sweet kiss, causing her to giggle at the unexpected contact.

I broke apart form her and took her hand, leading her to the couch.

"Wanna listen to a movie?" I asked and she nodded, I picked out a random movie which just happen to be Kick Ass, I put it in and started it, I went back over to the couch where Camila was sitting waiting to hear the movie begin, I sat down next to her and buried my face into her neck.

"You aren't going to watch the movie?" She said confused as to why I wasn't looking at the TV

"Nope I'm gonna listen" She snuggled deeper into her neck, giving it a soft kiss causing her to shiver then wrap her arm around me, resting her head on top of mine

"Thank you" She whispered then kissed the top of my head

"For what babe?" I mumbled into her neck

"For making me feel normal" She said

"Babe, You're anything but normal" I paused and kissed her neck "You're extraordinary" I mumbled causing her to chuckle

"Oh yeah?" She said in a playful tone

"Oh yeah." I said back causing her to giggle.

We went back to listening to the movie and did so till it was over, several time during the movie I would doze off and awaken to Camila's laughter, it is an amazing way to wake up, I'd like to wake up to it everyday.

Camila had her head in my lap and I was playing with her hair, She was about to tell me the good news that the doctor told her at her latest appointment, she opened her mouth to speak.

"Okay well they told me that there is a possibility I could be able to see again" I stopped running my fingers through her hair and thought for a second about what it would be like if Camila could see.

"Really?" I paused "You're not like fucking with me or anything?" she shook her head with a chuckle

"No I'm not fucking with you" Holy shit when she cusses its like so hot- okay Y/N get back on track...

"So you're being serious?" I said my happiness showing in my tone, I saw her smile and I leaned down to kiss her, I pulled away with a smile on my face.