17

After hanging up on Neymar, I finished getting the backyard ready. I made sure to turn on the lights so it would look very pretty.

After being satisfied with that, I made my way upstairs to change into something else.

(A/N no hat)

(A/N no hat)

I left my hair down and kept minimal make up. I was putting on a few rings. I looked to my left hand and saw Neymar's ring.

I sighed. I hate it when we fight. But he always started it.

But he was just concerned. You can't be pissed at him for that.

Well, yelling at me is not way to talk.

After that I went back downstairs and put the cheesy garlic pull apart bread in the oven.

The doorbell rang and I quickly went to the door and opened it.

"Mãe!" My little boy squealed. He was in Neymar's arms.

"Meu príncipe! [my prince]" I grinned and reached for him. He came into my arms and I gave him a big kiss. "I miss you so much."

I looked over at Neymar. "Only you two?" I asked.

He nodded. "They're coming soon."

I nodded and moved to the side to let him in. I closed the door.

"Mãe! Down!" He said as soon as I walked into the backyard.

"Alright. Just be careful." I said putting him down.

He started running around and playing with his toys.

"Davi! Careful!" I yelled.

"Can we talk?" I heard.

I looked to my right to see Neymar standing there facing me.

"Depends. Are you going to yell at me?" I retorted.

He mumbled something that I couldn't pick up. I raised an eyebrow.

"Did you say something?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No." He walked to the patio chair and motioned for me to take a seat. I walked over and did exactly that and he followed.

"Look." He started. "When you left this morning, mãe told me that you went home. So I called you. A bunch of times. But-"

"It must've been on silent in my purse." I cut him off.

"And you know better than to put your phone on silent." He scolded. I was about to speak but he beat me to it. "I thought something happened to you and when I thought that I'd come and check up on you, you weren't at home. So-"

"I went to the bakery and the line was long. That's why I wasn't at home." I said cutting him off again.

"Stop cutting me off." He frowned.