The Lunchroom

-HaAayYy!!! :DDD so I'm really excited to share this with u guys BC I have been thinking about making this for a while. Give me feedback plz!!! (^-^)~♡

The Lunchroom
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP my alarm cock was going off like crazy.
"Uughnm" I mumbled "five more minutes!!! betch!!!" But I got out of bed anyways and went to my close t. It was a walk in closet with tons of shoes and dresses and stuff like tha t I love it so much!!!.
My name is Lily and I am 14 I have blonde hair that ombres down to white at the tips and I have the perfect bady.  Everyone tells me I'm really pretty but I just don't see it! I wish I were taller and skinnyer and stuff but most  of all I wished I had friends!!:( no one likes me really and I don't know why bc I'm so perfect and stuf but I do have one friend. His name is Matt and he is a trans gay vegan bugghist and he is sioo cool!! I love him to death and we text each other like everynight! But anyway enough about me let's get back to my closet! :D
I put on a black dress with a low v neck and a slits up the sides(ill put a picture at the top  ) and my belly was showing it was really cute I got it in Paris last year! I also put on some matte lipstick the same color as my lips so it looked batral and added some winged eyeliner. And of course I added my old converse to the outfit I don't know why I like them they just make me feel comfortable and that's all the really matters isn't it! :^)
My maid called me down for breakfast which was a vegan protein shake and some cut fruit to keep me healthy and she even sneaked me some icecream bc I am her favorite off all my family.
My butler Johan opened the door to my families' carppy limo and let me in the limo. "Thanks betch!!" I said playfullie. Johan is my best betck next to Matt. "See ya tonight betch!" He said.
On the way to scool I listened to Pandora radio on my iPhone 6+. A song came on thet I haven't heard before and I looked. Tit was called Sewatshirt!? It was actally really good. I smilled. Toady would be a good day! :)
I finnaly got to school, only to see the biggest betch ever as soon as I got out >:(((. IT WAS THOMAS!!!!! I CANT STAND THAT BETCH!?!!!! he was talkiNG with all the popularity girls and they were all laughing! I CANT be live this little bcetch. He was holding his forking yorkie in a Caoch bag too!! I had to admit she was really cute but NEVER TO HIS FACE!>:(( We made eye contact and scowled at each oher.
He was super rich, richher than my was . His mansion was eben bigger than mine!!!! It didn't help THAY he was exotic, he was from Italy and I love piza but I HATE HIM!! I wish i was erotic too but I'm just a United states.
Anyway I struted past him like a modle and didn't make eye contact.

After all my morning calsses I went to lunch. Ii meat with Matt and we sat on a coach in the commons area to eat. For lunch I had a vegan raw paleo organic smoothie and some vegetables, he had a vegan sandwich with toefu and stuff. We were talking about what a betch Thomas was, when I saw a new boy. I kno EVERYON in our scool, so I new immeaditly that he was new. When he turnt around I stopped breatheing. HE WAS SO HAWT!¡!!!!! I wanted to screem. He gave me a sexeh smile and I blushed. He turned back aroun and kept walking in the opposite directshun. I watcued his bootie as he left. WHAT A DELICIOUS MAN!!! :) ;) Matt was watching him too and I hut his shoulder "I CALL DICS!!" I said.
"NO I CALL DIBS I SAW THAT YUMMY HUNK FIRTS!!"
we laughed but we moth knew he would be my man.
Suddenkg I herd a voice behind me and I felt anger. "I zee you have noticed ze new boy?" Thomas said smugly.