Chapter one

"Run! She's angry!" A boy runs through the halls of Gotham High, he warns everyone he sees of the angry girl...
Selina walks down the halls, swearing under he breath... Selina is one of the Queens of the school... She is together with Pamela and Harley... "Selina! Don't go after gim! He doesn't deserve you!!" Pamela and Harley run after the angry selina... Her boyfriend, Bruce, had just broken up with her... "Let go of me, Harley! I need to kick his ass!!" Harley held Selina by her arm, not letting go... The three popular girls of the school were always together... If you mess with one of them, you mess with all of them. They are not easy to approach, but once you are their friend, they act very nice to you and protect you from the bullies... They have a lot of friends and nobody dares to say a bad word about them... If you did, Harley would come looking for you, and she won't stop until she has the revenge she wanted... Then you have their closest friends; Jonathan and Harvey... They are almost every minute with the girls but are not really popular...
And last but not least, you have Jack... He just joined the school today so I can't tell anything about him!

[ Jack's POV ]

I wait for the bus... This will be my first day. I got kicked out of my other school for too many things to even make a list!
I wanna have a fresh start, so I'll just see how I'm gonna act... The bus comes and I enter... Everybody looks at me as I make my way to the back of the bus... Some kid mouths to me 'don't sit there' and I give him a questioning look...
I sit down in the back and the bus stops again after a few minutes... Three girls enter the bus. One who's wearing all black and has really sharp nails, one with green clothing and red hair, and one with two pigtails in her hair and she's wearing black shorts and a red top... They walk over to me and the one with red hair speaks up; "You're new?" I nod my head and she smirks. "Then I'll say it nicely... Those are OUR seats! I give ya a warning now, but don't sit here again!" I get up and move away... I don't want to have trouble at my first day... The girls sit down and I notice the one in the middle gets the most attention, not that she likes it... It's the girl with the pigtails... "Who are they?" I ask the boy who's sitting next to me. "The one with the red hair is Pamela, one with the nails is Selina and the middle one is Harley... They are like the Queens of our school. Don't mess with them!" He says and stares out the window... Alright, Queens he says...
After a few more stops, we reach the school building... I get out and am pushed away by a few guys... "Get out of my way!" They leave and I just stand there... I am not scared of them! They should be of me...

I enter the building and look at my lesson paper... Math... Great! I hate it...
I walk to my class, and surprisingly I'm right on time! I see Harley and Selina sitting in the back, I decide to sit by the window... A strange smelling guy sits down next to me. "Hey man! The name's---" "I'm not interested in your name..." I cut him off and he stays silent... "Good morning, class. We have a new student! Everybody please say hello to Jack! Treat him nicely and with respect, would anybody like to show him around the school?" Harley sticks up her hand. "Do I get to skip class legally?" The class snickers. "Yes Harley... But you HAVE to show him around!" "Alrighty!" She stands up and walks out of the door... "You still comin'?" I nod and follow her... "Harley Quinn! Nice to meetcha!" She sticks out her hand and I shake it... "Jack..." "Jack without a last name? Don't worry 'bout it!" She laughs and walks down the hall.
"So here's the gym... Be there on time for your lessons! You don't wanna have the coach angry!" I don't question her on that one, I mean, it's a coach! They simply make you do workouts and that's horrible! "Here's the lunch hall... And here you have the computer part... And there is the librairy.... Oh! What's your locker number?" I show her my key and she goes upstairs. "That's here! You don't talk much, do ya?" "Only when I feel like it..." I reply and a smile spreads across her face... "You're observing... Looking for how to act! Well, if you want, you can come sit with us at lunch!" She suggests this and leaves... "Where are you going?" She looks behind her. "To my friends! If you need anything, just ask!" She waves and then walks away again...

[ Harley's POV ]

"Pammy!!" I walk up to Pammy, who has a free hour now.. "Huh? You have math, right?" "I showed the new one 'round school! I am free the rest of the day!" I put my feet on the table and Pammy smiles. "The new one's quite cute... You into him?" She asks me and honestly, I don't know.... "Dunno, he is cute... But doesn't talk much on his first dat... I invited him for lunch... I wanna know who he was at his other school..." Pammy nods and goes on her phone again...
~~~~
Lunch time....
We sit at our usual table and I see Jack comin'... "Hey Jack! Yes you there! With your green hair!!" I wave him over and he sits down next to me... "My place..." Selina shoves him away and sits down next to me. "C'mon, Kitty! Show some kindness!" "Maybe later..." I laugh as I see how cold she is towards him.. "So, Jack... Why did you come to this school?"
I get right down to my question. "Got kicked out... But I'm here for a fresh start..." Intrestin'..... We talk and eat our lunch... Everyone goes back to their classes and I go to my spot... A bench underneath a tree... I pull out my phone and check my social media... "Harley! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to have science??" A teacher calls out to me and I just look at him... "No, I got off class to show the new one 'round..." "And where is he?" I quickly make up a lie and tell it in a very confident tone.., "He's getting a drink from the canteen, I told him I'd wait here... Any more questions?" The teacher falls silent and goes back to, whatever it is he was doin'...
A couple minutes later I hear an angry yell. "HARLEY!!!!!" Crap! That's the teacher! Must've found out 'bout my lie!
I run through the hallways, teacher following me... But I have some good friends who block the way after I pass through.. I mouth a 'thank you' to them and run on... "Ahahaha!!" I laugh as I hear the teachers annoyed voice...
I love it when they go all over the place to look for me! I sit on the roof of the school... I don't know why, but it became one of our 'spots'... I look down at the school, my school....

Alright so this was just the introduction! I'm sorry for any grammar faults! I am not English or something like it! Hope you enjoyed it! More's up soon!!