Chapter four

[ Harley's POV ]

The next day~~~

I walk down the halls of the school... I'm alone today, for now... Pamela and Selina are on a field trip... And Joker starts one hour later today... I get to my first class, math... "Good mornin'!" I actually come in on time and sit somewhere in the middle... Jonathan sits down next to me and starts doin' his work... "Wanna write over?" He asks as he looks up.
"Nahh, I'm fine!" He nods and goes back to work... Math finally ends and Joker joins me with P.E. ....
"Alright kids! Today we're going to play in teams of two!! Choose your partner and I'll explain the rest!" He yells and my ears hurt!! Joker comes next to me and slides his arm around my waist... "We're together..." I smile at him and nod.
"Alright!! You're going to play different sports and we change every ten minutes!! First up is soccer!" Oh no... I am aggresive... But I can't kick a ball straight! And I have a thing against flying balls... Especially towards my head!
"It's two against two.... What's our plan?" I ask Joker as I look at the ball.... "You scared of a ball? Don't worry! You just block her, and I'll do the rest..." I nod and the game begins... At some point, I started to enjoy soccer!
Next is basketball... I'm actually pretty good at this... And Joker is, too... We easily beat the others and go on with our next sport... Running... I'm really fast! I beat everyone! Joker is also really fast and we win everything!
The bell rings and I change back into my shorts and tank top... I wear the necklace again and walk away...
"Hey Puddin'... You are really good at those sports..." I say as we meet again... "I know... But you are, too! I didn't know you could run that fast!!" He puts his arm around my shoulder and we walk down the halls like this...
"Lunch time! I love it!!" I stand in a line for the food and Joker waits at our table... Jonathan and Harvey have a lesson that goes on right now so we're all alone... I grab my food and walk away. Suddenly I am sent flying to the ground! A kid smashed in on me and I'm lying on the ground... It hurts... I rub my arm as I stand up.
"I'm sorry! You alright?" The kid asks and I nod.. "I'm new here.... The name's Daniel..." He sticks out his hand and I shake it... "Harley! Nice to meetcha!!" I sit down at the nearest table and so does he. We talk and laugh, he's pretty fun...

[ Joker's POV ]

Harley doesn't come back and after a while I stand up... I search through the tables and see her talking and laughing with some boy... I get angry the second I see his sly smile..! I walk up to them and sit next to Harley, wrapping an arm around her waist... Her skin feels sooo good... I can't be without her anymore... "Hey! What are you doing!? You're a monster! A stupid joke!! Go away!" Daniel yells at me and I get angrier.... "I may be a monster... I am a joke... But I'm hers! And I'm proud to be hers!!" He gives me a bewildered look and he continues. "I don't care! Don't call yourself hers!" "You don't get it, do you? I am her boyfriend..." I pull Harley in for a kiss to show him she's mine...
"Harley!? Whatte hell!? I tought we had somethin'!! You stupid b**ch!!" He slaps Harley on her cheek so hard she falls on the ground! He just made the biggest mistake of his life..! I help Harley up and stand up...
"Well that was a stupid move.... NOBODY THOUCHES MY HARLEY LIKE THAT!!!!" I shout and kick him in his stomach. I grab his nose and turn it around, slowly breaking it... He groans all the breath out of him and falls to the ground. I grab his hand wich he slapped Harls with and hold it up... "This, is what you get for slapping my Harls!"
I break all of his fingers one by one.... Making it slower for him to suffer more, and for me to enjoy it more...
I play with him for a while and leave him there... "Harley, you okay??" I pull her into a hug and she's shaking.
"I think I'm fine... Just a bruise... Thanks." We kiss and I look at my angel's face... "Maybe a light bruise, but nothing more..." I say as I cup her cheeks. "Don't worry, sweets... I'll be here... Every time you need me... Okay?" "..... 'Kay..."
She nods and we kiss.... A slow, loving kiss....

Author speaking!
So I know this sucked... But I wanted to update something...
My school started again a few days ago and my homework is already piling up!!
I'll try my best to update when I can!
Thx guys! Bye!!