Surprise

It's been 3 month since I got custody over layla. We been great   layla is happy here so am I. I woke up got ready in went down stairs to cook layla and I some breakfast before we went to school. I went upstairs to wake layla .
"

Layla"
.......
"Layla get up its time to get ready for school I also made breakfast"
"Kaylee leave me alone I'm not hungry"
"Okay you don't have to be hungry to get up get your ass up now and when I come back up here you better be up" I say kicking the bed.
I walked back to the kitchen  wondering why my bestfriends still didn't show I was about to call her when I heard a knock at the door it was her." Damn I was wondering what was taking you so long"
I'm here now ma calm down had to get sis ready for school"
"Uhh you better have an excuse Rae"
Hi yall my name is Rae I'm 18 yrs old I'm a senior Kaylee and I been best friends since we were little to be honest I love my bestfriend I'll do anything for her and when I mean love I mean an a relationship way she just doesn't know it yet.
"Kaylee why you starting with me early and the morning"
"Okay okay best friend" I say fixing her a plate and juice I sat next to her eating my plate.
   30 minutes later
Rae and I washed the dishes from us eating.
"Oh shit Rae we still have a lot to do after school"
"We do I forgot "
"Did layla come down stairs:
" No"
I run up stair about to fuss layla out when I see blood on her bed "Raee Raee" I scream loud
"What happen"
" Look layla has blood on her bed where is she?"
"I'm right here"
"What's wrong are you okay"
"Yea I'm just bleeding from losing my virginity to Jakes "
"You what" I say running up to her
"Yea what the hell are you going to do" Rae ask
"I'm going to beat her ass she's only 15 yrs old losing her virginity to James "
"You get mad at her"
" yes I can she can never get that back"
"I know but she have to make mistakes to learn from them"
"Okay Rae I understand I'll write you a letter to take to school tomorrow give me your sheets so I can wash it. You are not going to school and you are not allowed to see hake I don't want to hear anything about" I say walking out with her bloody sheets
I throw the sheets in the washing machine and Rae and I went to the store to get the stuff we need.