25

The much awaited chapter. I hope I have made you guys happy! Please comment and vote and I'll upload a new chapter soon as per your requests :) xx

Throughout the entire dinner, Chris was calm as if he didn't just almost drop a bomb on me. As if I almost didn't explode. After greeting his parents and serving dinner, they decided to lounge in the kitchen, I decided to stay with them. I did not want to be alone with Chris. Whatever he had to tell me would be done at his house. I couldn't be bothered to have another breakdown, especially in front of my parents.

"Riya, you don't need to stay here, you can join Chris outside." Emily offered. I was about to say no when I realised Chris wasn't even in the living room. I looked through the window and saw him kicking a pebble with his shoe in the driveway. I didn't even notice him leave but his mother did.

Something was really bothering him, and I just had to bear it on my shoulders as well. So I walked out after telling Emily 'sure'.

"Was the food really that bad?" I joked. Chris had his hands in his pockets and his head down as he kicked the rock but upon hearing my voice he smiled. Then he looked up.

"Yeah, I think you put way too many spices. I think I might have diarrhea."

I laughed, "I really hope you do, then I can't tell everyone you wet your bed."

Chris smiled at me while shaking his head, "that's very evil, do you want everyone to see a video of you snoring?"

My smile faded off my face, "I do not snore!"

Chris chuckled, "sure you don't."

"I Don't! You told me I didn't."

"Well you didn't snore that day but on the bus you were really loud so I just had to take a video." I slapped him on his arm.

"That's not funny, delete it!" Chris held my hand.

"Never." And he smiled wider. I groaned out of frustration. "For what its worth, I think your cute when you sleep." That made my heart flutter and I felt all gooey inside. Can we just head back to your place already!?!

After that Chris and I just sat on the stairs and talked about everything and anything. I was at ease with him. I would only tense up when his arm mistakenly touched mine and I felt that he noticed him too. I tried to hide the goosebumps that formed on my arm, but it was extremely difficult.

"Kiddos!" Dad opened the door behind us making us jump.

"Jesus! dad, do you want us to have a heart attack?" I put a hand on my chest.

He laughed, "No, I just wanted to surprise you guys and make sure you weren't doing anything inappropriate." Dad looked at Chris and Chris turned pale.

"We are out in the open." I reminded him, "Don't you think the neighbours would've stopped us by now?" He seemed to think about it for a little before he nodded.

"Okay whatever, just come inside you two, its starting to get really cold." He opened the door wider and we walked in, "Oh and if you want some ice-cream, its on the table in the kitchen. Knock yourselves out."

It was indeed pitch black outside and colder too. How long had they been here? Can we just go to Chris' house so I can snuggle with him? No Riya, your not supposed to. Just keep your distance. But he's sooooo irresistible!

"Want some?" Chris handed me a bowl of vanilla ice cream and I thanked him.

"How did you know I liked vanilla?" I took a bite.