29-I Really Really Like You

CORAS POV

I'm in bed and its  5:00am. Just Thinking. I should be getting ready for school. But all I can do is think.

Trying to figure out what to do. Tyler just some words I never thought he would say.

He really really liked me.

I'm scared. I have always saw him as a friend. He doesn't seem like the type to really really like someone, so I never even pictured this situation.

I just got out of a a relationship and I didn't want to think about being with anyone else.

I begin to have flashbacks of the small signs that I missed.

The look on his face when I was forgiving Zack.
When he didn't answer who his crush was.
When he asked why we were friends
The look on his face every time I said he was a friend or brother
When we almost kissed... twice

I don't know how I missed all of this. And I'm not sure how I feel about this.

I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship. But I think it did

I finally get out of bed and get ready for the day.

««»»

On my way to school I don't see Tyler walking.

In my first class I have with him I don't see him.

I don't know if I'm relieved or disappointed.

I guess he needed more time like I do.

I can't concentrate on the teacher.

We get our snow white twist papers back and Tyler and I's win and now the school is putting on a play about it.

The teacher makes me stand up as the class claps. I would be more happier if it aren't for the Tyler thing.

"Such a shame Tyler isn't here to hear the good news. You guys get to be the directors along with the drama teacher. So you can help make the play amazing!" The English teacher cheers.

I put on a smile but inside I'm trying not to die.

I take my seat and ponder.

The class is silent as they work on the homework.

Which I should be doing but I'm distracted.

Nothing to distract me from my thoughts

Sometimes quiet is violent.

««»»

School ends an  all my friends can tell somethings up, but they respect that I need space and I walk alone.

The sky is very cloudy. It is about to rain. Great.

When I get home I put in my head phones and blast the music louder then I normally do.

I know I shouldn't be so distraught about a guy but I am.

But why am I though. I just don't want to lose him.

I have another flash back about all of the good times.

Jumping off of a cliff with him into water
Having a food fight in a store
Falling asleep by willow she we saw the X.
He stayed with me while I was sick.
The "bedazzle me" hats.
Him comforting me by dead willow after the bad news of Zack.
In fact he was the one who finally got me with Zack. Whether it ended badly or not, he still helped me get the guy I had a crush on for like ever.

I smile thinking of all the great things that has happened since Tyler.

Then I rethink of our last almost kiss.

I did lean in as well. I just blamed the nice words he said.

I then think of what would happen if my friends didn't show up. If our lips touched.

My stomach flutteres.

I gasp and sit up abruptly making the head phones yank out.

The feeling I had when I thought of Tyler and I kissing.

That was a feeling for more than a friend.

It was almost the feeling I got when I liked Zack.

But it was different because I think I really really like Tyler.

Oh my gosh. I like Tyler.

It only took some thinking and fully getting over Zack to realize that I made a huge mistake turning down Tyler.

Just then I look out the window and see Tyler with his car keys about to get in his car.

I rush downstairs and run out the door, not even bothering to put my shoes on.

"TYLER!" I scream.

It is raining. It is pouring.

He stops and turns around.

By the time I reach him I'm already soaked in rain.

I can't read his emotion on his face. He stays. "Oh hey friend." He says a little bit rude. I can tell he is hurting.

"Tyler I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin our friendship. I don't want to lose you." I didn't have time to think of what I would say to him.

"Why are you sorry? I'm the one who confessed my feeling that I had for you and ruined everything." He turns his back on me, blocking me out from his emotions.

I grab his sleeve and force him to look at me."Tyler. You don't understand. We have had such great times together I didn't want that to end because we wanted to take it to a new level."

He avoids eye contact. "I get it. We're just friends, and we will be nothing more. I should have said any-" "TYLER!" I interrupt his nonsense.

"I like you." I tell him.

"I know you told me when I was trying to tell you I-"

"I really really like you." I interrupt him again.

He looks me in the eye, trying to find out what I mean.

The rain is so loud, I can tell he is trying to tell if he heard me right.

"But you-"

I interrupt him once again by standing on my tippy toes, wrapping my arms around his neck and connect my lips with his.

I hear his keys drop as he wraps his arms around me.

His lips warm me inside and out, despite the cold rain pouring on us.

How come all of our best moments are in the rain?

--1005 words--

A/N yay. I have been waiting for this to happen. I almost made it happen twice and now I feel that this is the right time to do so.

What should their ship name be? Because I totally ship them.

And sorry again for not updating faster. I was being lazy all summer long...