«1»

Your pov:

It had been a week. A week since your boyfriend Finn had given up his title. A week since his shoulder surgery. He could barely stand being what he thought was helpless. He was determined to be back in the ring soon. You, of course, was keeping a sharp eye on him. Making sure he wasn't doing anything that would injury his shoulder further. He wasn't allowed to lift anything heavy, doing anything that would raise his arm above his head, or agitate the wound anymore than it already was.

You walked into your kitchen to find him reaching for an ingredient for something he was cooking. You immediately crossed your arms and began to tap your foot.

"Excuse mister what do you think you're doing?" You ask

You could see him cringe before turning to you slowly with a smile.

"I just wanted to help" he said

"No Finn go lay down" you demanded

"I'm fine" he replied, "my shoulders fine. I feel fine"

"No go lay down"

"C'mon Y/N" he pouted

You walked past him and took over cooking pushing him easily over to the side.

"Finn we don't need you to get hurt" you told him, "I don't know whether I'd be able to handle this again"

"I promise I won't get hurt cooking" he chuckled

He sighed and looked over at you with the biggest set of puppy dog eyes ever. You put down your cooking utensil and looked at him before sighing.

"Only if you let me get the things from the cabinet"

A smile spread across his face and pressed his lips against your cheek. You smile and slide over to let him take over once again.