11 • Help Me, Save Me

"I never trusted that girl," Craig said.

"Yeah and to think that we used to be friends, like sisters, I can't believe she even did that."  Jazlee said speechlessly.

"Wow." 'Wow' was all Jonnae could say right now.

Za'Moria walked over to them with a angry espression on her face.

'Geez what got her panties in a twist.' Yuri thought, watching as Za'Moria walked over to where they were standing.

"What got your panties in a twist?" Chresanto asked chuckling.

"I asked the stupid sericuty guard if I could leave, and go home, and he said 'You have to stay here' so I was like 'Why?' and he was like 'It's important for you to stay here' and I was like 'I don't wanna stay here I wanna go home' and he had a nerve to slap me across the face!"

"Dang."

"I wasn't finished," Za'Moria said glaring at Chresanto. He put his up. "Anyways after he slapped me I was like 'You have No Right to hit me I am not your child b*tch!' Then -"

"You to young to be cursin'" Yuri interupted.

Za'Moria just chuckled. "Whatever Yuri. Anyways, then he slapped me again across the face and hit me in my stomach! So i was like 'You'll be sorry' and he was like 'Im already sorry'. Now I'm done."

"What is he sorry for?" Jonnae asked.

"I don't know." Za'Moria shrugged.

"I swear these people is weird. We need to get out this place."

"We need a plan -"

"Wait, did they build a room, with the closet Shaundi and Pierce escaped from? So no more people escaped?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah that room belongs to Vanessa now." Chresanto simply replied. "We could try to escape from her room."

"No way I'm going in that room - are you okay?"

"Huh?" Jonnae's attention snapped back to Jazlee as she spoke. Jazlee looked past her shoulders.

"What were you staring at?"

"Him." Jonnae pointed to the blue haired kid writing on the wall, covering it with a thick red liquid, it oozed out of his hand, going down his wrist to his arm, it dripped on the ground creating a pool. The words he was forming on the wall read: Help me. He wrote more words on the wall that also read: Save me.

"That happens when people come here, makes us go crazy. Like, insane."

"Havelock Ellis once said, 'The place where optimism most flourishes is the lunatic asylum.'" Raven quoted. "Arthur Miller also once said, 'What is the most innocent place in any country? Is it not the insane

asylum? These people drift through

life truly innocent, unable to see into

themselves at all.'"

Jonnae turned back around and saw that the blue haired kid wrote on the walls once more, this time in bigger and bolder letters: Why won't anyone help me if I'm dying?!

"Shouldn't someone go help hi -"

That was the last time I saw him, because he got shot down and dragged out the room, his blood was oozing out of him even faster. The thick red liquid decorated the floor. In shorter words, the blue haired kid was dead.

"Why do they just shoot people down like that?" Yuri asked.

"Because they think we're either really really insane, or not human." Raven answered Yuri. "But of course they decide to treat us like poopy."

"I hate this place, theres like No Way Out of here is there?" Chresanto asked bitterly, while sighing.

"Don't worry we'll get out of here somehow. We just need a plan." Za'Moria said cheerfully.

"I think that before we actually, escape, we should put their money on fire." Craig commented.

"And put their weapons on fire." Chresanto added. Chresanto and Craig high-fived each other while everyone else looked at them, like they were crazy.

"So, you really think, we should set their fire AND money on fire? Like what good is that gonna do?" Za'Moria asked with a dark facial expression.

"First, setting their money on fire would probably make them shut this place down, and let all the kids go home and be their happy natural selves. And second, setting their weapons on fire would stop the process of them shooting us down, or we could take them and use them ourselves." Craig explained with a expressionless face.

"That actaully makes sense, if you think about it..." Jonnae said.

"I still don't get the point of this." Jazlee said.

"I'm gonna explain this slowly. If we set the money on fire -"

"How would we set the money on fire, if none of us have a lighter?" Yuri asked curiously. All Craig did was point to the head boss in sercuity smocking, with the boss. Yuri's mouth formed a 'O'.

"How would we get it from them, and does anyone actually know where they have their guns planted?"

"I do." Raven said quietly.

"You do?" Craig asked, his face turning into a big smile. Raven just simply nodded. "Good."

"How excatly would we get into his office?" And by that question everyone pointed to Jonnae.

"Wait, what, why me?"

"Because he already knows you and you only been here for like six days." Yuri said.

"Yeah, don't be scard all you gotta do is, get sent to his office, or room and find out where he puts his lighter or takes out his lighter. Or if you want to do it the more agent-cy way, you could sneak in there, take it, or just remember where it is. Or if you prefer the boring way, just ask someone to take you to his office." Craig explained again.

"I'd rather ask someone to walk to his office instead."

"Then you'll gonna have to put on a scene."

"A scene?"

"Yeah, like you run things around here."

"Oh, I can do that."  Jonnae shrugged. Some soilders came into the café with rags. They walked over to where they boy had wrote on the wall with his blood, and started wiping it off. 'I would never be able to do this. That's just so nasty.' Jonnae thought. Then some of them left out, and left the other three to clean the blood, with the mops they just now got.

"Don't look over there, it'll blind you." Craig whispered in Jonnae's ear.

~~~~~

"Yo!" Jonnae yelled to the sercuity guard in the hallway.

"What are you doing out your room?! Do you know what time it is?" The sercuity guard yelled with rage.

"Yeah, it's eleven o'clock. Look, take me to the boss office now." He just stared at Jonnae with fear and rage. "NOW!" He just shook his head in fear and walked her to the boss office. Outside the door you could hear the moans. 'Oh gosh' Jonnae thought to herself. The sercuity guard opened the door, and there it was. The boss man on top of Vanessa, kissing her amd her neck. 'I knew it would be her.' Jonnae thought. The boss man got off of Vanessa and put his jacket back on. 'Such a pervert.'  Vanessa stood up and walked out the room grinning from ear to ear.

The boss man sat back down in his seat. "Yes, yes what do you want?"

"To talk to you." I said. I looked back at the sercuity guard and he didn't seem to get the message apprently. "Privatly." I added. The sercuity guard finally seemed to get the message, and walked out of the room, shutting the door.

"About what?"

"Me being here, and why I'm here. Now can you answer that for me?"

"You are here because, you walked around the neiborhood with a chainsaw threatening to kill people. So here you are." He said propping his feet up on the desk. Jonnae moved his feet off the table and put her feet up.