The End

okay

I've finally figured out what I want to do with this book heheh

so, since I've been getting some feedback about how you guys love this book and want it to remain up on wattpad, so be it.

basically, I'm going to just mark this book as complete and keep it up for those who still love this book and who still read it.

I can't really promise that I'll ever update again to be honest :/ I'm starting my last year at high school and I have lots of exams and stuff coming up. And also, I'm moving on into other fandoms and liking new things.

I've had this book since 2014 so it's been around for quite sometime now. But still, all things must come to an end.

I still love the boys very much from the bottom of my heart because they mean so much to me and they've helped me through the toughest of times, so I'm still a fan of them.

But I just can't bring myself to update this book anymore because I'm just not motivated anymore and I just don't have the time and inspiration these days.

So yeah, I'd like to thank those who has enjoyed this book and who still enjoy this book until this day :) it was lovely sharing my thoughts and feelings with you all.

If you would like to stay in touch with me or just want to talk, you could always message my kik (mollzomoo) or message me on Twitter (hemmoxpaynex) and id be happy to talk :))).

So yeah, this has been Only For Directioners. I wish you all the best for the future and I hope you all stay happy and safe <3 .

Until next time, my friends.

-Molly (mukeymoomoo) xoxo