Strip Clubs and Dollar Bills

"Strip clubs and dollar bills" -Rihanna

Chapter 3~

Alicia was sleeping. It was 12:00 pm. She didn't have to be at work until 1:00 so she needed to get up. This was going to be her first day at her new job. She just wished she could've worked somewhere else but she has to do it for Richie Jr.

She yawned and got up, stretching. She looked at her sleeping baby and smiled.

She showered, got dressed, and did her hair. She walked into the hallway and saw Veeta walking into the bathroom.

"What are you doin' up so early?" Veeta asked.

"Nothing.. I'm going to work."

"Work at 12:30?"

Alicia sighed. She didn't feel like being questioned. "Yup.. I work the early morning shift at McDonald's."

"Oh."

"What YOU doin' up so early, Veeta?"

"Uh, it doesn't matter. You go to work.. You can even use my car. Look, don't tell ma but Devon's downstairs. I'm tryin' to find a condom.."

Alicia giggled."Y'all better be quiet. You know mama hear everything."

"Shush... Just go, get to work."

"Thanks for letting me use your car! See ya." Alicia said and walked downstairs, grabbed the car keys, and left the house.

~
Alica was so nervous. She didn't want to do this, Lord knows she didn't want to do this but what other options did she have?

"Get it together, Licia.. You got this!" Alicia said to herself.

She sighed and got out the car. It was 12:59. She was just on time. She walked inside and a really short girl was on stage dancing.

"You're late! Hurry and get dressed!" The boss said taking Alicia to a room in the back. There were about five girls inside getting ready. "This is Princess girls."

"Hello.." Alicia mumbled.

They all smiled and he lead Alicia to a station and gave her a very revealing outfit to put on. He left and she started getting ready.

"Hey, I'm Candy! You're so pretty!" Candy exclaimed.

"Uh, hello. I'm Princess, I guess." Alicia said still very nervous.

"Awe, baby you're nervous? Don't be nervous. You'll get used to it... If you don't mind me asking how old are you?"

"Uh, 16..."

"16!!! How'd you get this job? Didn't he ask for you're ID?"

"Nope."

"Oh, well I'm 18. I'm here to support my daughter. She's one." Candy said smiling.

"I'm here to support my son. He's five months. He'll be six months on August 4."

"So cute. We should have a play date when he's old enough to play with my daughter."

Alicia nodded. "Sure, why not?"

"Lets welcome our newest member, Princess!" The Dj said as the short girl who was dancing on the stage came back here.

"That's your cue! Go'n head." Candy said.

Alicia sighed and walked on stage. She walked as sexy as possible hoping she looked good. She thought she looked like pretty cute but she was still striping. She had on 3 inch pumps, and a black monokini.

Ciara body party started playing. Alicia walked to the middle if the stage where the pole was located. She swayed her hips to the beat and grinded on the pole as if it was person. She gave everyone eye contact and licked her soft lips hoping the crowd would stay focused on her. As the song neared its end, Alicia did a split and started to shake her ass or in other terms "twerk"

The crowd went wild and started throwing more money on the stage. When the song ended Alicia collected her money and went back to the dressing room. She felt a lot better.

"You did great!" Candy exclaimed.

"Thanks." Alicia sat her money on her dresser and started counting it. She had made 1,000 dollars just from one dance!

"OH MY GOD!" Alicia exclaimed as she finished counting her money.

"What?" Candy asked.

"I made 1,000 dollars from one dance! I need this money so bad."

"Get used to it. As long as you got a fat ass," Candy looked at her ass. "which you do, you're good. Now if you know how to shake you're ass, your going to be even more good."

"Is there a way I can get anymore money?"

Candy nodded. "Yup, ask people do they want lap dances or private dances."

~
Alicia left at 4:00 am. She had collected 2,345 dollars in total just from one night. Her and Richie would have they're own place soon enough.

Alicia got in the house and went up to her room. She saw her mother standing holding Richie.

"Where were you?! I'm not trying to have any more grand babies!"

"I was at work. I work the early morning shift at McDonalds."

"Oh, here," she handed Richie to her daughter. "He wants his mommy."

She smiled and held him in her arms. His father hadn't held him once... "I love you, baby."

Her mother sighed and left her daughters room. Alicia put Richie down once he stopped fussing and put her money in a jar and hid it in her closet. She was pretty happy about all the money she made.

She went to sleep feeling a little bit more better about life in general. Although Purple Box wasn't the most classy strip club it got Alicia the money she needed.

The next morning Alicia woke up and stretched. Her baby was up playing with his teething ring.

"Hey mommas baby! How'd you sleep?" Alicia asked picking him up and kissing his soft cheek. "You remind me so much of your daddy.. You look just like him but you're going to be nothing like him."

He slob on her finger and she knew he was hungry. She decided to feed him some baby food.

She took him downstairs and Lala ran over to her with Lele not far behind her.

"Can I hold em' now?" Lala asked.

"Nope, not yet. He's still so small but you can help feed him."

She jumped up and down. "Lele and I are goin' grocery shopping wit' mommy. Are you coming?"

"Nah, I'm going to stay here with Richie. I got to watch him."

"Oh. Well you can come next time." Lele said.

"Yup."

~

"Bye guys. See you later." Alicia said.

Everyone was leaving but Alicia decided she wanted to stay home and watch her baby.

Alicia closed the door and put Richie down in his play pen. She turned the television on and watched tv. A hour went past and then the doorbell rung. Alicia opened the door and Tray stood there looking fine as ever.

"Hey, Tray! Come in."

He nodded and followed her inside. They sat down and talked and then they began to talk about the strip club.

"So, how was it? Did you make a lot of money?"

"It wasn't too bad. It was actually kinda of a stress reliever and I made 2,345 dollars."

"Damn, that's a lot of money for one night. How much you tryna make?"

"Uh, I don't know. Enough to get Richie and I on our feet."

He nodded. "Can I hold him?"

She nodded. "Sure."

He picked him up out of his play pen and the doorbell rang again.

"Who the hell is at the door?" Alicia said and got up. She went to the door and opened it.

She was speechless.

"Richie, what are you doing here?" Alicia asked irritated yet excited. All the old feelings came rushing back to her as she looked at her baby's father. He looked sexy as ever. He had dyed his dread tips a blonde color that almost matched his light skin tone exactly. He lips were moisturized and looking pink. His hazel eyes... Those were the same eyes that made her fall in love in the first place. She was getting all wet just looking at the man..

"Did you hear me, Licia?" Richie asked.

"Huh, what? What'd you say?"

"I said I'm sorry and I want to talk you and see my baby. Shit I fucked up.."

Alicia sighed. "Come in."

She closed the door behind him and led him to the front room where Tray was playing with Richie.

"What the fuck is this? You lettin' another nigga hold my baby?" Richie asked.

"Nigga fuck you mean? You wasn't even claiming him." Tray said.

"Stop it both of y'all," Alicia said and looked at Tray. "I think you should, um, go."

"Damn, really Alicia? Ok. I'm gone." Tray said as handed her Richie and left.

Richie looked at Alicia's ass and smiled. "I see that baby weight did you well. Yo ass look real nice in them shorts."

"Look, did you come here to see your baby or not?"

He nodded and took Richie from her. He played with him and then put him in his playpen. She was so happy to see him finally seeing his son.

"I wanna talk to you." Richie said after a moment of silence.

"About what, Richie? We don't have much to talk about. You don't want me or my child it's simple as that."

"See that's the thing. I fucked up. I realized I can't live without you. Shit, my whole world was fucked up when I heard you was pregnant and I wanted to pretend like it wasn't real so I ignored you and the baby and that was wrong and immature of me. I was still learning that a man doesn't run away from his problems. I love you, Licia. I love you and Richie. I was just so afraid I wouldn't be able to provide for you like my daddy couldn't provide for me and my sister but I'm going to provide for you. I'm going to take care of you and Richie. I was so focused on my future that I forgot that you had a future too and if you have to put your future on hold to take care of Richie then I do too."

Alicia wiped the tears from her eyes. "Richie you really did fuck up! Do you know I was depressed? Do you know I felt like shit? I felt like my body wasn't good enough or I wasn't pretty enough, Richie!"

He pulled Alicia into a hug. She laid her head on his chest and cried her little heart out.

"I'm here now and I'm not leaving ever again. Baby, you shouldn't ever feel like shit or question if you good enough. You're beautiful and yo' body is amazing.".

"Do you mean everything you said Rich?"

"Yes, Alicia. I swear, I mean every single bit of what I said. I love you and I miss you so much."

"I love you too, Richie." Alicia looked over at her sleeping son. "I'll be right back. I need to put him to bed."

Richie nodded and Alicia grabbed Richie jr and put him in his crib. She kissed his forehead and smiled at her sleeping baby before returning to his father.

She sat down next to him and fiddled with her fingers.

"Move in with me."

"What?" Alicia asked.

"Move in with me. I just got a new place. I want us to be a family. I want to start over with you. I want you to be my wife."

"Richie, no. I forgive you but I'm not moving in with someone who I'm not in a relationship with and someone I don't trust."

"Damn, you don't trust me?"

"You gotta earn it back, Rich! I do love you but we got fix this before I move in with you."

He sighed and pulled her into his lap. He started planting soft kisses on her neck. Alicia wanted to leave his lap but she wanted to stay. It felt so good. She involuntarily let out a soft moan.

"Let's go to your room and finish this."

Alicia shook her head no.

"Why not. Look me in the face and say you don't want this. You know you miss this, just like I miss that." He said pointing to her.

"I don't wanna get hurt, Rich. I'm afraid to get hurt again."

"I'm not going to hurt you Alicia. Never again will I hurt you.."

Alicia reluctantly stood up and lead him to her room. She felt stupid for letting him back in so easy but she loved him so much she couldn't resist.

STOP ALICIA... CONTROL YOURSELF

But it was too late to turn back now. Alicia wanted him now!

They kissed passionately and deeply. Richie pulled away and started taking Alicia's clothes off. Alicia helped him take his clothes off too.

"Mhhm, Richhh." Alicia moaned as he kissed her neck.

"Can I eat you, babe?" Richie asked.

Richie was someone who said he'd never eat anyone out but he felt like Alicia was special. He loved her and he wanted her to forgive him.

"Uh, I guess." Alicia said nervously. She'd never had that happen to her, ever.

~

After having sex, Alicia felt better but bad at the same time.

"So, will you move in with me? Just give me a chance to make things between us right. I will not hurt you. Didn't you trust me to do you right in bed a few minutes ago?" Alicia nodded. "So you can't trust me to do right by you all the time, babe."

.•.•.•.•

Authors Note:

👋 Hey Guys

Feedback? Suggestions?

What y'all u think she should do?

Sorry about about any mistakes...

- Author ❤️❤️