CHAPTER 7: JEALOUS

FIXED!

[TO LIGHT,LOVE HOPE] CHAPTER 7: JEALOUS

Lightning and Serah are in the hotel room to get ready. Lightning groomed Serah's hair. The only thing Lightning good at other than punching and kicking is doing someone hair. Serah worn a beautiful long lace white gown and she looks really beautiful on it. Serah sat on a chair waiting her hair to be done.

" I can't believe after all these centuries, its finally happening" Serah said it nervously.

Lightning gets to feel her sister was really nervous and scared that time, Lightning calm her down by patting her sister shoulder.

"I can't believe that it took one thousand years for both of you to get married" Lightning teased Serah to made her sister less worry.

"Even I can't believe that you are still single and not even dating anyone after all these centuries"

"I was really busy saving you and everyone's butt of course i dont have time for love"

"Oh so it's my fault that you're still single?"

They laughed for a few seconds then silence haunted the room.

"Light...." Serah began to speak

Lightning looked at her sister

"I know that i will be getting married , which means I am not going to stay with you anymore"

Lightning stopped her movement who was doing Serah's hair, luckily she almost finish. Serah began to stood up to turned around to look at her sister face.

'But mark my word Light.... No matter how far we are, I always love you, thanks for saving me, thanks for understand me, thanks for taking care of me after our parents dies, thanks for raising me all by yourself and the more important is ... Thanks for not giving up on me"

Lightning's eyes crack, she tried to hold her tears but she can't, and Serah was already crying. Serah wrapped her arms around Lightning's. Lightning respond the hug. It was the most emotional moments for them. Lightning let go all of her tears. Serah can hear her sister sobbing. Looks like another Farron will be gone and Lightning is the only Farron left. She realised that her sister doesn't need her anymore after this, she was also realised how lonely she was. She thinks that maybe this is the right time for her to find someone that will love her eternity. Ane suddenly a face of a man echoing in her mind... it was Hope she was dreaming about to be with.

-----

[AMIDALA'S MAGICAL PARK, THE WEDDING CEREMONY .4PM]

The place was crowded, many people gathered at the wedding's. They all automatically sat down soon as they heard the bell rings. The crowd was automatically silence when they were hearing a music shows that the ceremony will begin soon.

The groom makes his entrance, Snow looks really handsome and good looking, he wore white tuxedo with black tie, he finally put some hair gel on his hair. Everyone eyes on him but no longer after that the Maid Of Honor and the Best Man making their entrance. Lightning and Hope walking through the aisle together. They looked really matched together, Fang who watched them began to whistled at them. Lightning and Hope face was totally red. After that Vanille and Lebreau made their entrance as the bridesmaid. Lastly well the wedding won't start without the bride. Serah makes her entrance everyone eyes on her. Snow smiled as soon as he sees his future wife.

The Ceremony begin, after all those non important speach from the Prise. Finally the moment that they all been waiting for.

"Snow Villiers will you take Serah Farron as your lovely wife"