Accomplishment and Love

First: Thank you all so much for over one thousand reads on this book. I am so overjoyed to know that you guys have read this and have enjoyed it as much as I have. Every comment I receive is extremely beautiful and nice... I want to hug all of you and give you a nice gift. Honestly—I never expected this book to receive so many positive reviews and such. All the votes, all the reads, all the comments... they make my day. Thank you for appreciating my writing.

Second: As much as I would love to take credit for the wonderful lines in this book, I simply cannot because that would be a great lie. Bethany Schmitt came out with "Brutus" on the fifteen of March in two-thousand-fifteen. When I first saw it, I was blown away and captivated by the art, emotion, film, acting, everything. The simple lines in this book, such as: "I wanted to be seen, too, as a poet, and not just the muse." All of the creative rhymes were published by her. Not me.

Third: I love you. Truly. Honestly. You guys make me so happy and calm. I could never not appreciate you guys. Thank you for making me feel so happy and proud of my work. I really love the fact that you guys never let me down with your feedback.

Overall: Thank you for making me feel special and appreciated; thank you for being such lovely people.

I love you.

LL