Chapter Seven

Everyone sat there in complete silence. Riley had woke back up and was sobbing. Maya still sitting beside her comforting her.
      Topanga walked over and sat next to Riley "Honey how did this happen?" she said brushing Rileys hair out of her face. Riley shrugged and went up stairs to go to bed. Maya sat there with the rest of the Matthews family.
      "I didnt see it so im no help. Me Lucas and Zay were hiding behind some bushes in the lobby listening to Smackle and Riley yell at Farkle." Maya said. "Its no secret they like eachother i mean come on you gotta be stupid to not realize that." Maya continued. Everyone nodded in agreement except Cory who said "Well then im stupid." everyone looked at him "No surprise in that." Topanga said and then explained the whole Lucas- decision in front of the whole class thing.
      "Eric?" Maya said hoping that he would have some advice. "I can try to talk to my neitch, Malala." He said and started up the stairs.
      "Riley." Eric said to Riley who was sitting in her bay window. Everyone came to listen at the doorway. Riley layed her head on his shoulder he put his arm around her. "Does robot like you?" Eric said. Riley kind of smirked because he called him robot. "Loves me and Maya equally since the first grade. Why?" Riley said considering everyone already knows this.
      "Do you like the robot?" Eric asked. Riley looked at him confusion. Everyone looked around "W-What?" Riley said to Eric in complete shock. "You heard me. Do you like him?" Riley just looked away, down at the ground. She was thinking hard because she wasnt sure how she felt. "Take Maya and Lucas for example. Lucas likes you and Maya correct?" he said "Y-Yeah." Riley answered not exactly sure where this was headed "And you two are best friends." Riley just looks at him completely lost. "See Lucas and Farkle are best friends and you like them both. You have your own triangle." Eric said.
      Everyone was in complete shock. Riley looked at him and looked away and was thinking. At this point Riley knew her family was at the doorway. They came in and sat down on her bed staring at her. Riley was still thinking. "No. No. Farkle is dating Smackle." Riley said. "So? Lucas is dating Maya and he still like you." he said "WHAT YOU ARE DATING LUCAS WHAT HAPPENED TO NOT MOVING TOO FAST?" Riley said loudly at Maya. Maya put her face in her hand. "Idiot... I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL HER." Maya said but when she went to jump on him Josh grabbed her. Maya and Riley sat down. "You like Farkle." "You are dating Lucas." "What a great day."
      The only thing they could think of was what was gonna happen at school tomorrow?