Can u hear me

As soon as I got home I took a shower. and changed into my other really cute black dress. And went to go pick up my BFF Chloe, to go to a block party!

I squeezed her as tight as I could. And we walked over to the party and sat there for about 5 minutes. But we soon left cuz we barely new anyone and it gave out a horrible stench of beer, wine, and smoke.

Me and Chloe walked to my house laughing about our horrible mistakes and funny times together. Then we decided on which movie we where going to watch. We sat their watching the show for about an hour, until Chloe had to leave.  I walked Chloe home do to the fact that I would feel horrible just letting her walk home alone.

I gave Chloe one last hug and said "bye!"
Chloe also said "bye!"

I shut the door and waved. I started to walk home but I stopped because I heard tire squeak on the road, so I turned around. But nothing was there. So I just  kept walking. I stepped on something painful do to the fact that I wasn't wearing any shoes on. I picked the rock off of my foot and just kept walking.

Out of nowhere the car right next to me just turned on which scarred me so much I almost fell down. Then something struck me in my head.

     I fell to the ground and started screaming. "help someone help me! Can u hear me!" As the guy placed me in his van! And speeded off. I kicked the back doors while screaming.

"Help can anybody hear me help!" The van swerved which I wasn't  ready for and I whacked my head on the side of the van. My vision started getting blurry then everything went black.