Chapter 2

Shimada-Sama tapped forwards and placed a hand on Hanzos shoulder,

"Let us be kind to our guest." He mumbled, a thick, scratchy voice eliciting in the air. Hanzo stood from his knees and used his palms to wipe the tears from his face,

"My apologies, father. Brothers blatantness caught me off guard." Hanzo placed a hand over his heart and bowed, loose hairs falling forwards to frame his face, the glimmer of a smirk still lingering. Shimada-Sama smiled weakly, bringing his hand back to clasp in front of his robe. Hanzo bit his lip to stop himself from laughing again, especially when he turned to see the embarrassment written across the mans face.

Jesse crossed his arms and kicked the toe of his boot into the steel ramp,

"It ain't strange." Jesse murmured weekly, attempting to pull himself together but the blush on his cheeks prohibited his calm demeanor to return,

"D-Did I say something wrong?" Genji perked up, both eyebrows furrowing together as Shimada-Sama approaches him,

"Dear Genji, it is inappropriate to judge a culture you have no experience with." He cooed as he came to rest beside Genji, "As for you, McCree-San, please do not be offended by my sons actions, you are a welcome guest here."

Jesse rolled his neck, finding the soft smile on Shimada-Sama to be comforting. Jesse took a step forwards towards the man and the confused boy, he extended a hand and flashed a toothy grin. Shimada-Sama puckered his lips, his own hands still clasped before him. Jesse contorted his face, scanning everyone else to see what he did wrong. Hanzo looked displeased and bothered, Shimada-Sama seemed uncomfortable, Genji caught on quick and cleared his throat.

Once he had Jesse's attention, Genji took a step forwards and class's his hands, bowing his head slightly to Jesse. Jesse snapped his fingers and widened his eyes,

"Right...y'all ain't into hand shaking."

Jesse bowed his head, silently thanking the boy for the tip. Shimada-Sama sighed deeply, bothered by Jesse's lack of prior knowledge but composing himself regardless to uphold the image of respecting Jesse's presence. In reality, Shimada-Sama had a distaste for the backwards mans arrival, he had no plans to end these negotiations peacefully. Nor did he plan to get anything less than what he wanted.

_____

Shimada-Sama had asked that Jesse's grunts go with his own guards for a briefing over grounds security and to be shown to their rooms. Jesse nonchalantly waved them away after their objection, Jesse saw no reason to be worried here, especially in the presence of the spry, green haired boy, nipping at his heels. Shimada-Sama had asked that they go on a tour of the grounds before dinner were to be served, Jesse obliged and followed the three Shimada's away from the landing pad.

Hanzo had become agitated at Jesse's presence, first father takes him away from training, now he insists he assists him on the criminals tour. Hanzo had much better things to be doing then strolling behind his brother and a dishonorable American.

Hanzo vaguely listened to fathers explanations for all the murals and statues, Genji piping in off hand comments about nature and animals occasionally, the criminal listening to his best ability. He could tell Jesse was all very over whelmed by their presence, he was a simple man in the wake of the most noble men in Hanamura after all.