Addicted: Catching Up on Love - Part 2

(Driving home from dinner after all that happened. BLY decided to exact his revenge on the driving GH. Seeing he has been very docile 10 minutes into their drive home. GH, dirty minded, still playing BLY seductive dinner antics in his head began to become aroused again.)

BLY: (looking down at GH manhood. Noticing a pulsing member under the sheet of clothing... Looks at GH and puts his hand in his thigh) "Hey Guhai you seemed bothered..." (BLY finger tips began to undulate on GH thigh.. All the while GH manhood throbbing and jumping) "You need to relax and forget about what happened earlier."

GH: (Thinking about how he will be punished when they get home. It took 10 minutes to settle before GH could leave the restaurant and now he noticed BLY being frisky once again.) "Yinzi I am driving and you shouldn't distract the driver. I could get us into an accident...(leering with a smile at BLY) "We have been in an accident before."

(BLY remembers that incident, one of many memories that haunts his recesses of mind, that he will never forget. But this time it is different. Knowing that this moment will be different from that of the past. He looks at his handsome whale with love not fear. He moves his hand from his lap. GH a little unsure why his seductiveness stopped continued driving. BLY held his silence only reflecting on how his life changed with GH. From the past to the present.)

GH: (Breaking the silence, he noticed BLY closing himself up. Memories he wishes not to see again.) "Yinzi, our life has changed from High School. You were so shut off from the world. Looking at you now, i see that look you had when I asked you if you liked me. Scared of something? What is on your mind?"

(BLY keeping silent. Just smiled knowing that the man next to him helped him be the man he is today. They can conquer all things together. He comes out of his trance and looks at GH. The moonlight glistening every part of his face. Made him smile and his hand rested on GH lap again. He new all he needed was him in his life and his friends and family.)

GH: (Noticing BLY dropping his hand back into his lap, GH took his hand and held BLY hand.) "Yinzi, you look beautiful tonight." (His body tingling and feeling flushed but again with his adorable kitten next to him. Getting flushed and his monstrous fin loosing control...)

BLY:(noticing the Windows fogging, amongst other things...) "I better turn in the defroster cause the windows are fogging up." (he goes to turn on the defroster and accidentally knocks a cup off onto the drivers side) "Oops!!!"(With a devilish look on his face. GH with a look of "what the heck"... BLY reaches for the cup)

(Now BLY face is millimeters from touching GH throbbing massive stick, pulsating under his pants. As he is reaching for the cup. He can deal the heat radiating from GH' member.)

GH: "Yinzi leave that cup alone I will get it when we each home." (Knowing his manhood was about to shift cause BLY lips was in proximity of "Haizi"....)

BLY: "I almost got it keep your eyes on the road...."(his eyes leered up and then turned his head to look up at GH. But when he turned to look up his lower lip grazed GH twitching massive rod, he was not in shock but felt a little more aggressive like a tiger)

GH:(jerked a little as it made his whole body tingle more with erotic excitement) "BLY you are going to get punished! You did that on purpose! You are very frisky again!" (GH could feel his hand wanting to push BLY head onto his rod. He new his restraint will be more rewarding.)

BLY: (With a fake look of uncertainty.) "Guhai I am getting the cup stop over reacting..."(He turned to reach the cup... Grassed "haizi" once again but this time his mouth grassed it in one swoop, doubling the lips on his massive stick.)