Back Story- Lyric's Grandparents

Ok so this is a description of how Lyrics grandparents met, fell in love and had Lyrics mother and aunt.

There had once been a young devil who was to be crowned king. He had the features of a woman and the body type of one but he was definitely a male. He was feminine but charming as well. One day he was walking around the border of his land only to hear that his land and his people were under attack.

The people attacking happened to be the reapers. Major repercussions were occurring on both sides. And when he believed he would die, he met a beautiful woman with angel wings.

She healed him and from then on they continued to meet. The reapers backed off when the devils began to release their abilities. In every one of their meetings they continued to fall in love. Soon they had signed a mutual aggreement and Ameria Luz married Liracol Night.

A few years later two girls were born to the family and a new era was to begin.

LN: Lots of love filled hate my followers for I am sad it is ending.

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.